“Great burgers!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I’m not even a big fan of hamburgers but Grindhouse is awesome! I go every time I’m in Atlanta. Love sweet potato fries. Often busy at peak hours on the weekends.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Grindhouse Killer Burgers flips up some phenomenal burgers! I opted for the turkey burger last time I was there, and I was not disappointed. This is my go-to spot for a burger and beer (or milkshake, if its been that kind of day), as they always have awesome rotating drafts and their chocolate milkshakes are thick and delicious. Cool vibe, great bartenders, killer burgers. Nuff said.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Every time I'm in Atlanta I make a stop here. The burgers are fresh and juicy! I had the Cowboy style this time and it's definitely my new favorite. I only wish we had one of these restaurants in Tennessee! The onion rings are fantastic. I'd also recommend the chocolate peanut butter shake, as it tastes like a Reese cup. The parking lot can be tricky to navigate but they have signs posted that you can park on the side street or at a car wash after 6.

1  Thank volsgirl10
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

Do yourself a favor and stop by for the delicious burgers, fresh fries and the wine.. you won’t be disappointed. I had the Dixie style burger and my sister had the grindhouse and both of us loved it.

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

After flying in from San Juan, PR, we stopped at the Atlanta Hartsfield Airport Grind House Killer burgers restaurant. My wife and I both had delicious Apache Style burgers with Mexican green chili’s, lettuce, and grilled onions. We also had the Vidalia onion rings. Everything was delicious. Topped it off with an ice cold Samuel Adams. Perfect way to wind down from a seven day Southern Caribbean cruise!

1  Thank rdb613