“Delia's”

Ranked #6 of 144 Quick Bites in Atlanta
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed October 26, 2018

This was our first trip to Delia's Chicken Sausage Stand. I must say that I did not know what to expect. The food was extremely tasty and very filling!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

I visited this place before and it was really really good so I had it on my list to come back and this really I went with my son this time I was alone and I still had a wonderful time the food is great and the environment is real chill highly recommend you check it out

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018

My brand took me to Delia's and I have loved it ever since. I live in Charleston SC but my husband and I try to stop by and get food when we are in town. Their frozen sausages hold up well on the trip back and they taste just as good a month later!!!!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Visited for the 1st time and was unsure of what to get as the menu is kind of daunting with a good amount of options. I ended up settling on the "Hot Mess" which had chili, cheese, and the house sauce. I didn't get fries with it and it's a good thing because what I got was enough to fill me up. It was pretty good, maybe a 7 or 8 out of a 10. It reminded me of a high end chili dog. It was fairly messy with good flavor, especially with the chili. Worth a try for sure.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

The deal of the day was only 5.99 and tasted great. The restaurant has a casual vibe and humorous elements on the walls. A nice cheap eat in Atlanta.

Date of visit: June 2018