“Not the greatest Chinese food I have had”
Review of China Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Cafe
Ranked #2,111 of 3,987 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 13 June 2017

It took over an hour to receive our food delivery. We were actually told it would take one hour, I guess because it was a Saturday night. The food wasn't the greatest.I was quite disappointed with the sesame chicken, particularly. It seemed like it was mostly fried dough, not much chicken in it

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

I love the crab Rangoon, garlic eggplant and the fried donuts. This is my go to place when staying in atl for a night. The food is always delivery piping hot and tasty.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

I frequent this place quite a bit. I love this place. From the feel of it down to almost every item on the menu. My favorite is the "House Combo" ( Any type of rice you choose, chicken, scallops , jumbo shrimp, 10$). Definitely would return and invite my friends. Great asian food.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

We ordered in to our Comfort Inn Suites, which should not have provided a take-out menu for this restaurant. Our food was edible but not good. Chow Mein contained large cuts of fried meat. Meat was poorly trimmed of fat and gristle in both Chow Mein and pork fried rice. Order of mixed Chinese vegetables consisted of coarsely-cut broccoli--possibly an entire head with nothing else, served in a brown sauce. Charges were at least $10 greater than stated on take-out menu with no explanation. On our next visit to the Comfort Inn Airport, which we liked, we will either eat at the hotel or order-in pizza.

Reviewed 6 September 2015

I'm a woman that loves seasoning. If you can cook my fried rice and I don't have to put soy sauce on it. In my book , have yourself a winner. Full of vegetables that were well cooked thoughout the rice. Perfect!

Been to China Cafe? Share your experiences!