“Nope”
Review of Papa Chow

Papa Chow
Ranked #1,048 of 4,066 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I tried this restaurant based on the reviews. All I can say is my expectations for good Chinese food fell short.

I had the shrimp with vegetables, steamed brown rice with the “brown” sauce as it is named on the menu with a side order of wings.

The wings were on the level of frozen ones from the grocery. The steamed brown rice was the quality of a microwavable bagged product. The serving size of the shrimp and vegetables was pretty small. Finally, the brown sauce? I don’t know what it was but I’m certain you could clean silver with it.

On a positive note, the service was extremely fast and friendly. However, next time I will go back to the nearby Panda Express.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I was introduced to this eatery by a coworker. What a great choice indeed. I've since made it one of my main "go to" spots for a restaurant. Every time I've ordered, my food has always been prepared timely, my order is always correct and the taste is simply delish! My biggest menu item to order was the infamous "House Fried Rice Bowl" which had shrimp, chicken & beef in it. Now that I've been eating a little less meat, I finally tried the Vegetable Fried Rice Bowl and you know what??? It was outstanding!! In fact, I enjoy it even more than I did the house bowl with meat included. The young ladies that work at the register are always very pleasant and that adds to a great dining experience. Thanks Papa Chow for always serving me in a way that keeps me coming back.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

I was impressed when I visited this place. I don't eat eggs so I had fried rice w/o eggs. They prepared the entree and it was still pretty good.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is located about 15 minutes west of the Hartsfield-Jackson Airport in Atlanta. If you are looking for quick place to eat before your flight, I'd recommend this place.

Within 10 minutes of ordering, they were bringing out meals out, very quick service. I ordered the Pepper Chicken special with fried rice and my husband ordered the Pad Thai Shrimp with Beef. They both had a good portion size, great taste and all for under $20! Good customer service, comfortable and clean seating options.

Overall, it was a good place to go in and out. Recommended for anyone in the west airport area here in Atlanta!

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

A good place for a good lunch. The staff were not over friendly, but attentive enough. Food came quickly! It tasted good and was abundant. I saw others food seating around me and look very tasty, so will come back to try other things.