“Good food”

Red Lobster
Ranked #490 of 4,304 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

We have been here a lot in traveling to the Area for my husband school. Food good as always. Service is wonderful. Clean but starting to look worn some on the inside. But still a great place to eat. All the traditional items on the menu. Walt’s shrimp is always great. Haven’t tried the lobsters here. The dish I got had the 6 shrimp in butter and 6 Walt’s shrimp and the shrimp Alfredo on the side. Enough for two people. $$ in price. But worth it

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

Especially during the season of Lent, I eat a tremendous amount of seafood. Always reverting back to Traditions of my family gatherings, Red Lobster brings back memories and good comfort food from the sea. The shrimp scampi will always be my favorite! Through they took the Cajun Shrimp Alfredo Pasta dish off the menu years ago, the wait staff always meets my requests when I ask for Cajun seasoning.

The atmosphere is nice at this location and the wait staff is very friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed February 22, 2018

my husband went here with friends, waited an hour to be seated, another 45 minutes to order. ordered surf and turf, when order arrived there was no lobster, finished his meal while waiting for it. the manager did comp his meal but he will never eat at this location again

Reviewed January 12, 2018

I loooove Red Lobster! My family also frequents this food establishment quite a bit in Virginia. We love this restaurant chain. Only problem is, every individual restaurant in this chain is different and you never know what you're going to get until you get there. I had a R.L. gift card given to me on Christmas, so I decided to pick a particular date I was going to go, as well as which location. After pulling a straw out of a hat (so to speak...I really didn't), I chose the Camp Creek location. Once there, so far it was a good start as I was pleasantly greeted at the door. The hostess gave me a window seating area, which I love. A little later, a waitress introduced herself to me and asked what I wanted to drink or eat as an appetizer. I ordered one of my favorite beers, a cold glass of Stella Artois, and a bowl of the house Caesar Salad. For dinner, I ordered Wild-Caught Flounder, with Seasoned Broccoli, and a Baked Potato. 10 minutes later, I was brought the famous Red Lobster Garlic BIscuits and the Stella, and was told the salad was coming. So far so good. About 25 minutes later, and the waitress was no where to be found...then out comes the cook from the kitchen (instead of the waitress), with my food. He appeared frustrated, as the waitress never came to pick up my order when it was ready. I thanked him, and he went back into the kitchen. The waitress then comes by my table 5 minutes later, surprised that my dinner was already on the table. Obviously, there was a mis-communication there somewhere. But my plate was hot, and looked very appetizing....and it was. I enjoyed the meal very much...but thumbs down on the service.

Reviewed January 10, 2018

This place was not crowded and had to wait for manager to seat us. Workers were on the side, laughing and talking loud instead of waiting on the customers. Now, since I got that out the way, food was good, but not as good as I hoped it to be. I had the shrimp trio and the lobster tacos. Still looking for the lobster meat. Our waitress, Chelsey was excellent. Very in tuned with her guests. The drinks were good, but I can see why business isn't the same as when we visited a year ago. I like to give restaurants a fair chance, so I'll visit again, one day and hopefully, they just had an OK night for food and front desk service.