“Best tater tots ever!”

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed December 24, 2016

Love their hamburgers and tater tots. Sad to learn that bison and turkey burgers are no longer an option. Still enjoyed my sirlon burger with extra tots!

Date of visit: December 2016
Write a ReviewReviews (1,302)

Reviewed December 7, 2016

The burgers at Vortex are simply amazing. So amazing that when my Danish friends from our marketing agency come to visit, this is the first place they stop to dine. They LOVE the place - from the food, to the ambiance, to the nice selection of beers. My personal favorite is the black and blue, with a side of tater tots. But the Swiss and mushroom is also a winner as is the blue 'shroom

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed December 7, 2016

Weird place but very good. Great burger and beer selection. Interesting decorations. Connected to Laughing Skull comedy club.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed November 25, 2016 via mobile

Have your ID ready - you have to be 21 to enter and will be ID'd by security.
I love the music and the atmosphere here. It's very open and...honest. Have a sense of humor.
Open bar, smoking area, great music. I had the Yankee Reuben and my boyfriend had the MoFo. He devoured his food, hope that says enough on its own. My Reuben was delicious, albeit a little salty.
Great service! Our waiter took great care of us.

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank HajriziR
Reviewed November 20, 2016 via mobile

Seriously one of THE best burgers I've ever had. Like ever. Super cool environment, good food, and my kinda place! Definitely a spot to check out. Soooooo good. AND they have tots!

Date of visit: November 2016