“Best Italian ”
Review of Pricci

Pricci
Reserve with OpenTable
Pricci is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 4,116 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$22 - US$55
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Maple Drive
Description: A contemporary Italian restaurant with a creative menu, dramatic interior and friendly service, Pricci is fun, stylish dining at its best. Casual and classy, Pricci has an innovative menu which combines classic cuisine with modern flair. The result is a wide array of salads, pasta, pizza, meats and desserts that will dazzle with every bite.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

One of the best upscale Italian restaurants in Atlanta. Definitely my favorite. I usually come here with my family on special occasions when I’m in town. The veal parm to die for and has a bone sticking out. I usually eat a little more then half and bring the rest home. At home, I eat the rest and then get the rest of the meat off the bone kinda like a caveman/dog.

Reviewed March 19, 2018

Pricci's has never let me down, very good wait staff, excellent food, wonderful bartenders and a good wine list. Good for business dinner or a romantic dinner for 2

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

There was nothing special about this Italian restaurant that would make me patronize it a second time. Food was just ok and the bathrooms terribly need updating with attention to cleanliness. I came here for a birthday celebration and although the company was good, the food was just average.

Torrie M, Public Relations Manager at Pricci, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Hello! We're very sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your experience with us. May we have your contact information so our management may be in touch?

Thanks!

Reviewed March 11, 2018

If you start your recipe for success with Chef Piero Premoli, a native of Milan, Pricci’s is truly classic.

Make reservations ahead of time to score a booth along the back wall a very romantic touch for couples. Or the large table for 8 or more with full viewing of the open kitchen

Appetizers must are the Calamari and the Creamy goat cheese spread, warm crushed tomato marinara with freshly baked focaccia. The mussels are amazing as well.

A monthly seasonal menu featuring the many regions of Italy is available along with the regular menu. Off of the regular menu we love the Branzini, the Cioppino - fisherman’s clay pot stew, as well as the ever changing pastas. The pastas are all made in house, absolutely divine.

On Saturday nights enjoy the Flamenco Italian guitar to set a vibrant tone for your evening.

Pricci offers a nice variety of wines with many price points. I believe in keeping the wine consistent with the type of food and have enjoyed the nice selection of Italian wines especially some of the super Tuscans. They also offer a wonderful selection of cheeses to finish your meal.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

I have been to Italy serval times and this is it. This is an upper end fine dining restaurant. Staff are great. I think it is the best restaurant in the buck head area

Been to Pricci? Share your experiences!