“I am a regular”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Inside Lenox Mall
Transit: MARTA Lenox; MARTA Buckhead
Description: Only one steakhouse in Atlanta features the cuisine of an Internationally renowned chef and a traditional sushi bar. Prime pairs the finest steaks available with sophisticated sushi in an elegant and modern atmosphere.
“I am a regular”
Reviewed 24 March 2012 via mobile

Prime is my favorite place to eat in Atlanta. I eat here at least twice a month and there are times when it's weekly. The waiters, especially, those in the bar, are super nice and make it a nice experience. They have outstanding sushi. The volcano roll is especially good. At the right time of year try the gazpacho. Incredible!

I have tried just about everything on the menu. Never had a bad meal and never been disappointed. They have a frequent "eaters" club you can join for this place other restaurants they own which gives you 10% off every meal, and points for future use. The ambiance is very warm. The Waiters in white and white tablecloths it is a comfortable environment for a good meal. I like this place.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Pretty good, but could be better”
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I ate there on a weekday evening with a girlfriend. The waiter was nice, but distracted. He recommended a particular red wine they were promoting after we sat down. My friend ordered it, but I a glass of white wine instead. He brought both of us the red wine! I informed him of his mistake and he apologized profusely. When he brought me the white wine, it was a tiny bit vinegary, which means it had been opened a while, but I drank it anyway, as it was a hassle to get a 3rd glass!

We ordered a white fish, corvina, which was a special. We thought it might be sauteed in buter, which it was, but it was also breaded, which we did not think it would be from the menu description. It was a tad soft (the breading) not crisp, but the fish was excellent. Everything else was fine.

Overall, I felt it was pretty average as a restaurant, and have heard that from many others. Typical upscale mall (Lenox Square in Atlanta) restaurant offering. So many other good places to eat nearby!

• Visited February 2012
Cheshire, England
“Excellent steak, brilliant B52 and revelation of truffled sweetcorn......”
Reviewed 24 February 2012

This restaurant opened up a whole wonderful new world of steak to me and I will be forever grateful.......

Sunday afternoon/ early evening was half price steak time, and as they say in the UK - it would have been rude not to. The beer was ice-ice-cold - just what was needed after a 9 hour transatlantic flight.

Whoever invented the truffled sweetcorn deserves a medal - I will try and emulate that side dish over here - excellent.

I consider myself privileged to have eaten the B52 - what a truly great dish. Absolutely beautiful. Maybe one day I might get that chance again.

Thanks to all in Buckhead - from a fan.......

• Visited July 2011
Seneca, South Carolina
“Wonderful steaks”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We love the steaks and generous sides (we share).
There are special prices on some steaks early in the
evening. Service is outstanding! New menu item we had as an appetizer- fried okra w/ ranch dressing-
a southern favorite!

Visited February 2012
Sacramento
“Nice, but I wouldn't go out of my way to eat there”
Reviewed 14 February 2012

The location was easy since its in the mall, but it didn't have anything super special about it. The food was good, a bit on the pricey side considering it didn't blow me away. We sat at a tale in the bar, and our server was just okay. She seemed hurried, but maybe that's just her personality.

Visited February 2012