“Great Italian Food and Reasonable Prices”
Review of Fellini's Pizza

Fellini's Pizza
Ranked #429 of 4,307 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Buckhead
Reviewed October 26, 2018

We visited Fellini's with our daughter and son-in-law for dinner. Love the casual atmosphere. Great house salad with house dressing. My husband and I ordered a calzone, which was delicious. The crust was not too much with the right amount of chewiness. Good sauce.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 8, 2018

I just took my daughter and some of her friends to Fellini's for her birthday. Food is excellent, setting is great, service is good and prices are reasonable. My daughter and her friends ordered a couple large cheese pizzas. My wife and I split a pizza with Italian sausage, onion and mushroom. We also got a few salads. Everything was really good. I have gotten take out from this place a few times and this was my first time eating there. Perfect setting outdoors for my daughter and friends to sit at one table outside and for my wife and me to sit somewhere else. I plan to get pizza from here frequently.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Terrible service, which admittedly isn’t why you go there, and declining food quality just gets worse. No wonder there are no lines anymore. Very sad to watch.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2018

This place is located right on Peachtree street outside seating. Pies served by the slice or a whole pie. Salads are large and filling. Wine and beer are also available .Prices are reasonable for Atlanta GA. Watch out for parking meters need parking receipt.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed April 8, 2018

Love the medium with half mushrooms and half onions for a family take out dinner. Flavorful crust. Good salads also. Great price.

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to Fellini's Pizza? Share your experiences!