“Delicious as always!”

Contigo Peru
Ranked #2,662 of 4,304 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: South American
Reviewed October 9, 2017

I took my boyfriend here last night for his first experience with Peruvian food. It was FANTASTIC as usual. I normally get ceviche because I love it so, but tried the stuffed grouper with fried roots (yuca) and he had the shrimp al diabo. It was delicious! They served us garlic bread with that green cucumber sauce as well. Really great. Been going to this restaurant for 10 years and I've never, ever been disappointed. Service was great too!

Reviewed May 21, 2017

This was such a pleasant surprise! I anticipated very spicy food, and I'm sure I could have gotten it, but what I had was full of flavor without overwhelming me with heat. It's a smallish restaurant, and it will help if you know Spanish, but don't be afraid to try something different here. I recommend the beef heart skewer, and the potatoes, and the seafood stew.

Reviewed May 5, 2017

I came her to get a different taste of meso American food and this was magnificent. the whole selection was amazing

Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

We usually get Red Wine and deep fried whole Red Snapper. Never disappointed with the food or service. Highly recommended!

Reviewed March 23, 2016

A friend and I went early and were the only ones in the restaurant. I wanted to try the seviche and was really disappointed it was too sour and the fish had a peculiar texture. Then I ordered a Peruvian shrimp dish that was tasty but the amount of food for the price was not worth it plus the plate was mostly rice. The lady who waited on us was very nice but in all this was a very disappointing meal.

1  Thank Wade1261

Been to Contigo Peru? Share your experiences!