“SO GOOD!!!!!”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #250 of 4,263 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Centennial Olympic Park Dr.
Transit: A short walk away from CNN Center, Philips Arena, the Georgia World Congress Center, the Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola and the Georgia Dome.
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House specializes in serving aged USDA Prime steaks, broiled in a trademark 1800-degree oven and served on a plate heated to 500 degrees to ensure the steak stays "sizzling" hot. To experience fine dining at its best … Just follow the sizzle to the nearest Ruth's Chris Steak House.
Reviewed October 18, 2017

It was really great! We went for the prix fixe dinner and left very happy. The room is nice with big comfy chairs. Excellent service from everyone from the hostess, bussers, and all the other wait staff and servers. Excellent freshly baked bread and butter to start. The first course salads were fresh and crisp, delicious and plentiful. So glad we didn't eat too much bread! K said his perfectly cooked (medium) 12 oz filet mignon was the best he'd ever eaten. And he loved his chosen side of lyonnaise potatoes. My chicken stuffed with herbed cheese with a side of creamed spinach was perfection! And the dessert: a small apple cobbler/cheese cake thing with small piece of chocolate/cranberry/almond bark. We had dessert packed up to take with us -- nicely packaged in box with plastic wear (a very nice and helpful touch!) d in a very cool red and black bag for carrying. The bill = $108 + tip. A bit steeper than our usual, but totally worth it!

Ryan P, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

It's wonderful the meal was top notch for you, Pamehla. I am thrilled the salads, main course, and desserts were exceptional for you all. I look forward to welcoming you back again sometime down the road.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Dined here on a Saturday evening and was blown away. I see some other reviewers said it didn't meet their expectations, I may not be as well versed as others when it comes to fine dining but I loved Ruth's Chris. Our waiter, Lloyd was very attentive and helpful. Our party of 5 shared the Seafood Tower first, it was some of the best cold served shrimp I've ever had, the siracha sauce was THE BEST. I had a Caesar salad,and 6oz horseradish crusted filet with a side of mashed potatoes. It was unbelievably good. You know a steak is good when you don't need any dipping sauce.

Ryan P, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

I am thrilled you all enjoyed the meal from start to finish, Amanda! It was a delight having you all join us. I look forward to welcoming you all back for more special occasions down the road.

Reviewed October 8, 2017

I've always hear about this chain but never dined there. Wasn't very impressed. I ordered a steak medium/rare and the steak came to the table as medium/well. Sent it back and when it returned to the table it was very rare at best. Service was great, desert was delicious but for that high of a price tag, I expected so much more.

Ryan P, Owner at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to my attention, Lori. What you describe not only fell short of your expectations, but also falls short of our highest brand standards. I'm very sorry you didn't catch us at our best. So that I may personally apologize and do what I can to ensure you'll give us another chance to make a great impression, I do hope you'll give me a call at your earliest convenience, (404) 223-6500.

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Positive. They had my reservation. That's it! Seated at 7:15 food served at 8:32. I ordered a petite filet, well done, (ok I know you order well done you shouldn't complain) but it was blood red and had so much fat and gristle I could only eat about an ounce. The server said this was their well done. We had a party of 6 and everyone had something wrong with their food. Took forever to get a drink and then waited until we could flag down server to get another. Positive was another server constantly filled our water glass with Fugi water.
This is the 2nd time I have disappointed at a RC in past few months. Seems quality is no longer a necessity for a top price. No more RC for myself or my customers.

Reviewed September 26, 2017

I dined her while staying at the Embassy Suites. My past experiences with this chain (including at New York, Minneapolis, Chicago and Boise) were better. The food was still of a decent standard (I had the Mahi-Mahi), and service excellent. It's just when one expects excellence, and gets "good", well, it doesn't seem good enough.

Ryan P, Owner at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

Thank you for your candid feedback, Mark. While I'm thrilled to know the level of service you experienced was excellent, I'm disappointed to know that your meal fell short of your expectations. We most certainly hold ourselves to the same high brand standards as the other restaurants you mentioned, and I do hope you'll consider giving us a second chance to make a great impression. Should you wish to discuss your concerns in greater detail, I encourage you to give me a call at your convenience, (404) 223-6500 .

Ryan Papp, General Manager

Been to Ruth's Chris Steak House? Share your experiences!