We arrived at our hotel room a little after lunch time. We were on the first floor at the end of the hall. Sorry I don't recall the number. Going to the Braves vs. Diamondbacks on August 17( our actual anniversary date) was my gift to my husband. We had a room with a king size bed. I would only stay there if I were going to a Braves game. It is extremely convenient to the entrance of the stadium. Seriously, all you do is cross the road and you are there. After the game, we wanted to go somewhere for a nice anniversary dinner. However, we ended up at a Chick-fil-A because my nerves were so on edge of not knowing which exits and neighborhoods to avoid. I was just ready to get back to our room. So the night kind of ended on a sour note on my behalf. However the first half of our trip (Myrtle Beach 6 hour drive) more than made up for it! We didn't use the breakfast room or any of the amenities. Basically, we slept at this inn and left to come home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A friendly clean hotel that offers free hot breakfast, free parking and free wireless high speed internet. We are less than 1 mile away from Downtown Atlanta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Downtown South at Turner Field reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Atlanta Downtown South Hotel Atlanta
- Country Inn And Suites Atlanta Downtown South
- Country Inn Atlanta