“I love to get bagels here...” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #241 of 3,898 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Goldberg’s Bagel Co. and Deli is known for a wide range of New York deli-styled products ranging from Reuben sandwiches to fresh bagels and from matzo ball soup to an assortment of fish platters, salads and appetizers. With fresh, quality food and unwavering service all housed in a comforting, nostalgia-evoking traditional deli setting, Goldberg’s is a winning combination of excellence and history. We welcome you to visit one of our 6 Atlanta-area locations and 4 airport locations.Through offering deli, catering and restaurant options, we provide a one-stop shop for our clientele’s needs—all within a comfortable, family-friendly New York deli atmosphere.
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love to get bagels here...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2008

I love to get bagels here...

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“solid breakfast food. whenever i order 2 scrambled eggs, they give me 3. very cool.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2008

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Pretty good for down here.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2007

Pretty good for down here.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This is my favorite deli...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2007

This is my favorite deli in Atlanta. Their bagels are wonderful, and the staff is always pleasant and friendly.