All reviews tj maxx parking charge underground garage front desk shopping and restaurants room was clean the breakfast area aaa discount huge room double queen decent breakfast third party within miles worked great free breakfast great hotel indoor pool
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Excellent staff, great breakfast witb healthy options! Convenient location near Phipps plaza and Lenox Square mall. Local shuttle provided is great and operates within a 2 mile radius. This is a much appreciated service due to the lack of parking in this area!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

If the occasion’s special, this isn’t the place. If a bed for the night is the point, this is likely the spot for you. Offers the basic/standard fare we all want in a hotel.
Staff was kind, but not overly helpful. It was good and average.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank CTopher81
Ryan W, Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2018

CTopher81, Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. Our goal is for our staff to not only be engaged but to also be readily available to assist guests with any needs they may have. I apologize if we fell short during your visit, we want to exceed all guest expectations. With the information provided we will be meeting with our team to see how we can best address your concerns.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again during your next visit to the Atlanta Buckhead area!

Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

We have stayed in Springhill’s before but this one was not on par with the rest. Needs a tweak on a few things and no bar etc.. a let down . I thought the prices for a bottle of soda was way to high and the breakfast was only so so. Expected more for what we paid .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank ken h
Ryan W, Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2018

Ken H, thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. Our goal is for every guest to enjoy their stay with us. We will utilize the feedback provided to improve our service and product to ensure total guest satisfaction.

Again, we thank you and look forward to hosting you again when you return to the Atlanta Buckhead area.

Reviewed April 10, 2018

1.) Very friendly staff
2.) Rooms pretty clean
3.) Nice lobby
4.) A little pricey
5.) Has a shuttle that takes guests to locations within 2 miles -but we were not told about this-only found out by accident at the end of our stay
6.) Breakfast seating area is nice but food area is not adequate for the number of folks the hotel services. There were long lines and all the food was jammed into a small area. For example, machine to toast bread was crammed between two other things making it difficult to use and resulting in people milling around it blocking others from getting their food...need to reconfigure the area. Also typical "free" breakfast fare..Staff was slow in replenishing items.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel after canceling a trip to Gatlinburg last minute. I wanted to stay in mid town but everything was very expensive as I waited last minute to book. I am not disappointed one but in this hotel.

Firstly, I did have to pay $25/night for parking but I expected that in a big city. Second, the free breakfast was a plus, although it’s not the best breakfast I’ve ever had, but it’s FREE.

The guy who checked me in was very nice and accommodating. I arrived 3 hours before check in and they had no problem getting me a room at no additional charge. He told me of what all was included and also that my requested sheets and pillows for the sofa bed were already in the room. Which was astonishing considering I arrived early. I had to call down for some lotion as there was none in the room and because our body wash had ran out and they had someone right away to replenish both things. Btw, they have Tea Tree shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. All great!

The room was very clean. The small kitchen was efficient and worked well for what we used it for. I was able to put in my Hulu account onto the tv and that worked seamlessly. We arrived for breakfast Saturday morning around 7:30am and it was not overly crowded. It did start to fill up by the time we left. Sunday we arrived for breakfast around 8:30am but we had decided we would not be having any of their hot items because we did not find them very good, so the lines for any of the other things were short. Again breakfast is included, so I am not complaining.

My one surprise was the indoor pool. Not only is it very small but it was cold! I expected it to be heated but it was not. This didn’t stop kids from swimming in it but in all honestly it should not be a year round pool. Because it is a small space and indoors, it is also very loud. Even if it were heated, it’s possible I would not have spent much time there regardless. But I was not in Atlanta to swim, so this was fine with me. Does not affect my rating.

While not near downtown and the attractions, we were able to use Uber and Lyft pretty easily our entire weekend. Compared to other big cities, the fares were reasonable and affordable.

I enjoyed my stay and would consider SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Buckhead if I were to visit again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple