See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 7, 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 7, 2017

Do NOT come to this hotel. (And the motel 6 which shares the same parking lot) Not a safe area especially for women and young children. On separate occasions, Hispanic men who were working a construction site nearby would approach wanting sexual favors. Loitering, drug dealing, prostitution.. Toast and cereal for breakfast, Mold in the bathroom, cigarette burns in the sheets, non smoking room smelled like smoke and dust, sat on the bed and began to itch.. We returned to the room after an exhausting day to find the beds made, but when we pulled the covers back, the sheets were not replaced. I reported it to management and housekeeping came with questionable sheets and a chip on their shoulders. Yeah. You're welcome.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2017

The clientele of this establishment and the motel 6 in the same parking lot was unbelievable. A little unnerving, but mostly annoying. Dudes asking me for cigarettes, people screaming drunken and drugges obscenities late into the night, and scantily clad women cruising around. This was the 2nd worst hotel I've ever stayed at. Wow

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed June 8, 2017

Where do I start...
The Internet was very slow once I finally got connected. I had issues connecting, so I called the front desk (twice), the second time I was given an 800# for technical support?!
The room was deplorable, dirty floors, cracked mirror, bathroom decor looked like it had been ripped down and put back up with spackle. Overall dingy feel to the room, comforter smelled like smoke in a non smoking room. Trash on the floor and entertainment center.
Outside had trash throughout the property, went out to get a drink, there was a police officer in the parking lot for some reason (I didn't stay around to ask).
We were supposed to stay three nights, we checked out after the first one, didn't even get the free breakfast, scared to eat there due to the cleanliness issues.
I would not recommend this hotel to anyone for any reason.
Wyndham should be ashamed to associate their name with this hotel. I won't be using Wyndham properties for any upcoming stays.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family