All reviews full kitchen exposed concrete publix grocery store living area rooms are huge home away from home flat screen staying at this hotel centennial park fitness center condo suite valet lobby dishwasher downtown staycation
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Great location for our 5 day trip. The hotel is located near trendy restaurants, movie theatre, Target, Publix (grocery store), and shops.

We had a great view of the Atlanta downtown sky line. We took an Uber from our hotel to the aquarium and Center for Civil and Human Rights museum for less than $10 one way.

Pros: Location, kitchen, walking distance to eat and shop

Cons: in room dining service is very slim.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is stunning!!! Its contemporary, modern and spacious. We were initially staying at the Marriott Midtown suites and that place is a dump! Felt more like a motel 6. We stayed there for about 3 hrs and checked out and into the Twelve . I consider myself a hotel snob and felt so comfortable here. The staff was amazing. The food at the restaurant was good.The pool was heavenly and inviting. I would highly recommend this hotel !

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2018

I can see what effect/stylistic cues they were going for with regard to the rooms: more of a modern/contemporary, maybe even as far as an abstract vibe. However, I personally did not appreciate the exposed concrete and room sub-dividers that were throughout the suite. Honestly, when I first walked in, I thought they had given me the key to an unfinished/work-in progress room! And the awkward room divider that demarcates the bedroom from the living area made me feel like I was sleeping on job-site! I literally looked around the suite to make sure there were no tools left lying around... Heck, the exposed concrete of the ceiling and support pillars still had chalk writing and markings from construction! Maybe this is a contemporary/post-modern look?? it wasn't for me. (see fellow reviewer's pictures)

However, all of the furnishings and room amenities were great! Private balcony in west facing rooms gave us a beautiful view of 17th street, the Millennium Gate museum, Mercedes Benz Stadium and the downtown skyline! Downstairs bar serves good pizza! Everything was great, except for the design and construction of the suite which I could not come to terms with!

Room Tip: west facing rooms have good views!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Mr_5_Senses
Scott M, General Manager at Twelve Midtown, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Dear Mr_5_Senses,

Thank for your staying with us at the Twelve Midtown and for providing feedback regarding your stay. We were happy to hear that you enjoyed a number of our unique attributes as well as the service experience in the bar. However, we were quite disappointed to hear that you did not find our accommodations equally impressive. Our overall design is centered around the downtown, loft experience which includes expansive suites, tall ceilings and exposed concrete. This is meant to further our service culture and support our guests during their Work & Play experience. We truly appreciate your feedback and will be sure use your comments to help us continue to advance the service we provide to our guests.

Best Regards

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Marriott's autograph collection is targeted at millennials. I would like too think that they are more discernable than this. Plywood on ceilings with paint roller marks, curtains shorter than needed, tv not aligned to the wall, dishwasher still has the insulation visible because cabinets not finished, dirty soap streaks on the shower walls and soap scum collected on the shower door, one inch gap between the door jam and the door with visible locks ready for picking. As to service, I have never met such unprofessional staff, from front desk to the front desk of the condo under the same umbrella, to the valet. The only bright hope is the restaurant staff on-site at Allora. I would not recommend it, even LaQuinta is better.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Scott M, General Manager at Twelve Midtown, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Dear CKInFlorida,

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your comments regarding the 12 Midtown hotel. While your comments are not typical of the positive comments we receive from our guests, we appreciate your feedback and will be sure to review your comments with our team to ensure your concerns are addressed immediately. We are excited about our newly renovated property as well as our recent conversion to a Marriott Autograph property and we continue to receive a high level of praise from our guests. However, we are truly disappointed that you did not experience this same level of superior service and sincerely apologize for the experiences you encountered. We hope you consider staying with us on your next visit to Atlanta as we are positive you will find a much more enjoyable experience.

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

Beautifully located in mid-town, Atlantic Station. You can walk, eat, drink, be entertained and have a wonderful time just in this area. Great hotel with all the amenities anyone could ask for - a must stay here!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family