US$139
US$132
US$106
Westin.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$85
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$117
US$111
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$169
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

US$103
Country Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$110
  • Room Service
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$485
  • Restaurant
All reviewswxyz barchildren's museumcentennial parkgeorgia aquariumsliding doorwalking distanceworld of coca colaenjoyed my staytwo blocksfront desk staffmini fridgebusiness tripbeds were comfortableself parkconvention centercnn centervalet parking
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Too much attitude at the front desk from the ladies working there. Customer service sucks.

Valet and bartender are excellent. Lively bar and great seating area outside. Close to great restaurants like Rays! Clean hotel. Great location.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Hotel gave our room away that we prepaid in full a non refundable amount. We were given a different room with smaller beds, but no refund. They were not easy to work with. This was for a volleyball tournament.

Room Tip: Hotel oversold rooms. I paid in full only to have my room sold when I arrived. Hotel did not refund my money. They put us in a different room with smaller beds. I will not stay here again.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank kellyrC7607HQ
Reviewed April 1, 2018

Great place to stay, we had a great visit to Atlanta. It is the perfect location. Within walking distance to most everything we wanted to visit. The staff was super nice and very accommodating to my family.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General M, Manager at Aloft Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2018

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your visit in Atlanta. It is truly a pleasure to serve you.
We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. I hope you continue to enjoy your stay and if you need anything please do not hesitate to contact me. We normally send our Guest feedback survey past our guest stay. We Welcome you to voice your positive feedback in our Medallia survey.
Once again, Thank you for choosing Aloft Atlanta Downtown and we hope you choose to create more memories with us whenever your travels bring you back to Atlanta.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

On March 17, 2018, between the hours of 10:00 am and 2:00 pm, my hotel room was burglarized in full view of your housekeeping staff personnel of a computer bag that contained my laptop, passport, Bose headphones, Samsung Bluetooth headset, medications, and other assorted personal items.

My first call was to your front desk, which took notes while I recounted the situation. They told me that they would contact the Housekeeping manager, and then get back to me within 30 mins. After an hour, I called back to get an update. In the meantime, I called my company’s theft and loss group to report the missing laptop, which my company leases from Apple. I also called the Atlanta Police department, who advised me to dial 9-1-1 to report the crime, which I did. Although the 30 minutes had passed, and then another 30 minutes had, and I had called the Police, on my own, I called the front desk to get find out why I hadn’t been updated yet, and just as importantly, why they had not advised to report the crime to the Police. When I had told the front desk about calling the Police, I was told that it was well within my right to do so. I didn’t get any resistance to the idea of me calling the Police, but I also didn’t get the sense that they were ready for that. In my opinion, I wanted to take action as quickly as possible. I was also told that they had interviewed the housekeeping person and were verifying the circumstances of the situation.

Those are the facts around this unfortunate situation. On multiple levels, I am dismayed in the level of responsiveness around the case. Perhaps what couldn’t be controlled was the fact that someone took my belongings from my room by somehow entering the hotel, and somehow getting onto the 6th floor, and somehow taking my belongings without in all likelihood being pressed by the housekeeping person. But what could be controlled is how I’ve been communicated with, responsively along the way either after I made the first call, or when the Housekeeping manager would return my calls, or when the Insurance company would call me. I have no idea where this stands. All I know is that a preferred Marriot/SPG member who has stayed at the Downtown Aloft twice, will never stay at that hotel again. In fact, I will never stay at any Aloft again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
General M, Manager at Aloft Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest Review regarding your recent stay at the Aloft Atlanta Downtown.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for our shortcomings. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Atlanta.

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

This aloft was functional. My company had a meeting and reserved a block of rooms for the conference. The location is across the street from the Atlanta merchandise mart, walking distance to centennial park, close to the Coca-cola experience and near CNN headquarters. I had an issue with the blinds not working and the engineer came quickly and fixed them right away. There was some trash in the hall when I arrived, but the room was fine. Walls are a bit thin, so you can hear noise from neighboring rooms and the hallway. Location and price make it a good value.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business