US$85
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$122
US$96
Westin.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$108
US$97
US$92
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$103
Country Inn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$101
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$139
US$495
Mandarin Oriental
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$229
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$270/night.

All reviewswxyz barchildren's museumcentennial parkgeorgia aquariumsliding doorwalking distanceworld of coca colaenjoyed my staytwo blocksfront desk staffmini fridgebusiness tripbeds were comfortableself parkconvention centercnn centervalet parking
Reviewed June 11, 2018

Upon entering the hotel, I had my phone and ID ready to check in. A guy, I assume was a manager, ignored me. He left the computer kiosk station to stand by the door and greet other guests without a word to me. (Dunno maybe his job is more like greeter at Wallyworld.)

Granted, I'm dressed for MomoCon so maybe he ignored me cause he thought I was a little girl. I'm 32. My M.D. husband was standing with me. Even though we only live an hour away, we decided to get a hotel for MomoCon to relive our GA Tech college days when MomoCon was just getting started. I'm a comicbook writer so I get this trip off on my taxes, too. Either way, I thought it was very rude and unprofessional of him. He wouldn't even look me in the eye.

When we get to our room the sink is broke, leaking water all over the floor. We had to switch rooms.

The new room had a terrible view and the bed smelt like wet dog. It's a dog friendly hotel, but seriously put people with dogs in a room that smells like dog.

Other complaints: no Kerig coffee maker in rooms, hair in coffee cups, coffee downstairs was cold, the tile in the shower needs remodeling i.e. they didn't seal their grout so it looked black and gross.

Overall, the quality of the Atlanta Aloft compared to the Birmingham, AL Aloft is awful (And I didn't have a great experience there either.) If I had it to do over again I would have just drove in to Atlanta every day for the convention. For the price this place was nasty. We won't be using Aloft ever again. Next time I'll book the Omni or Westin early.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

Ok hotel - nothing to brag about

All items below have pics except #6

1. The internet was not reliable

2. The pool was not as pictured on the site

3. The clock in the room?

4. The ironing board was not made for an average height adult

5. Who puts the refrigerator in the bathroom area? I honestly didn't even realize it was there until I was literally heading out for the airport.

6. Don't order tacos from the bar. Matter of fact, just stick with drinks. I ordered the chicken tacos and it looked like a 2 year old prepared them.

Finally, I had the do not disturb sign on my door; yet guest services still knocked on my door.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2018

The location is great as it is within 10 - 15 minutes walk to main attractions such as the world of Coca Coca (for tour), CCN (for tour and there are quite many eatery places at the ground floor of the building), Olympic Park etc....Hard Rock Cafe and many other restaurants and subway station are also nearby.

But the staff is not so helpful as compared to other property of Aloft Hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

I spent 2 nights in Aloft Atlanta Downtown.
I’ve been experiencing Aloft in Guangzhou and had huge expectations on Atlanta.
I was a bit disappointed because the room was showing signs of usage, still acceptable but at the limit.
Service and friendship depends a lot of the shift. I started and checked in with a super friendly team. The day after for breakfast the team was disappointing, unfriendly, obviously lazy, not customer oriented at all. The lady preparing the breakfast was really pissed of to prepare mine - not that clever to show off since you can see ger through the window...
The day after another friendly team, and so on. Awkward.
By the way, just across the corner you can have a good breakfast for the same amount of money - and maybe with a smile free of charge.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jerome H
Reviewed May 21, 2018

Overall very good location in downtown Atlanta. Friendly Staff and decently maintained hotel. Check-in was good and room ready on time. Fitness Facility was good and was clean. WXYZ Bar had very friendly bartender.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel