Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Shawn V
Jacksonville, Florida

Warm, inviting staff in the heart of the city

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 21, 2022
My wife and I visited for her birthday and first trip to Atlanta. Decided to stay in the city so we could walk to the World of Coke, Georgia Aquarium, and other area attractions. As expected, being able to park the car and move about the city was a big perk. The lobby and bar area were well-maintained and the place had a nice vibe. Every member of the front staff was so nice, helpful, and went out of their way to make us feel welcome. Slam dunk on customer service, with a special shoutout to Nahvah! She was a great brand ambassador! This isn't a brand new hotel but we found our room to be well-maintained and everything was in working order.
Date of stay: June 2022
  • StayForLong
Bar/Lounge
View more hotels in Atlanta
1,242 results
All reviews sliding door centennial park georgia aquarium mercedes benz lobby downtown coke cnn convention stadium concert
Selected filters
Reviewed May 22, 2022

Try and see if you can stay somewhere else instead of this hotel.
Positives:
- Location is good. You can walk to the georgia conference center and other tourist spots (CNN, Aquarium, etc).

Cons:
- Rooms are not clean at all. There are stains all over the carpet. The vents are super filthy with thick dust/dirt. The power adapter units are super dirty.
- There wasn't any soap in the room when I checked in. There wasn't even a tray to put the soap (when i finally got one).
- The staff, while friendly aren't very forthcoming. I asked how much a water was and she said $3. I picked up a box water and she billed it to my room, when I checked out, it was $6 instead of $3 but also charged to me as a Wine. For someone who has to submit this to work, it looks like i've been drinking in my room.
- As a gold elite member, i usually get a bottle of water for free.. there wasn't even an acknowledgement of me being a member.
- The hotel has a bar but there was no bartender in sight around 6pm
- Didn't use the pool but it was shut down for repairs but visually speaking looked like it was just fine

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed April 19, 2022

This place is old and run down, and the lobby staff were all hanging around like it was their hangout. From the moment you pull up you know this is an old and tired location and not in a good neighborhood. The room was really outdated and only one plug next to the bed. Small TV, random refrigerator just thrown in the room, and everything just looked old and dirty. Elevator was filthy as well. Honestly, it was only one night but I would never recommend this location to anyone. There are far better options. Really a huge diappointment.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else
Date of stay: April 2022
1  Thank JCCinNC
Reviewed April 9, 2022

Stayed here with our two teenagers. The hotel is an excellent location- close to the Aquarium, Coke, College Football Hall of Fane, Centennial Park. We walked all around downtown. The hotel is a little tired and could us a bit if updating. We stayed for 3 nights and never got housekeeping. We had to ask for more than 2 shower towels and shampoo. The bathroom door would not stay shut in our room. One of the elevators would only take you down, not up. Great location, but the hotel could use a little updating.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank aburdet
Reviewed January 7, 2022 via mobile

I was “walked” from this hotel with a confirmed reservation I had since October. Corporate Marriott, Elite Customer service says this I should build my Bonvoy Account to titanium level IF I want to avoid this common practice. Ah, no thanks.

Room tip: Do not book a Marriott property if you are “just” a Bonvoy member.
Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed December 20, 2021

Stay far away from this place. Go to Hilton!
Canceled our reservation right before a major trip/event. Booked a room two month's prior to them emailing a cancelation notice to me. Over 2 weeks of back and forth with Marriott and still no resolve. They cancelled the room to re-book at a higher price!

Room tip: Run to Hilton-Stay away
Date of stay: December 2021