“On my own!”

Ranked #43 of 4,310 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$11 - US$18
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Egg Harbor Café in Buckhead (Atlanta) brings you the highest quality, carefully-sourced breakfast and lunch with fast, friendly service in a modern farmhouse setting, 6:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. daily. We serve free range eggs that are certified-humane. We serve Intelligentsia gold cup standard coffee, sourced directly from the finest small family growers. We are happy to offer an excellent gluten free menu.
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

We left Chattanooga early this morning headed to Atlanta with my wife and daughter whom were displaying those “shopping” eyes. Without breakfast, they headed straight to Lennox Square to shop! I immediately transitioned from passenger, Dad/Husband, to chauffeur/valet. I got over it fast as I usually do and started looking for a good place for Sunday brunch. The Egg Harbor Cafe on Peachtree NW was selected and the place was packed with patrons patiently waiting for tables. I joined right in knowing my family will be shopping for a while and could squeeze in a quick bite. After a while waiting and engaging in conversation with staff, I decided to order my meal to go instead of sitting. I ordered the shrimp and grits topped with two over easy eggs with small blueberry pancakes on the side. I made it back to the mall to collect my happy shopper riders and headed for the hotel. When we got in the room, they immediately swarmed in on the meal and they throughly enjoyed it. Great Job Egg Harbor Cafe!!

Date of visit: September 2018
2  Thank Dockerydock

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

We eat breakfast here often when visiting Hotlanta.
They have the beat omelettes, grits, blueberry pancakes and cinnamon rolls.
Service here is always awesome and friendly and quick

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

While visiting Atlanta my daughter and her BFF decided to take me to this restaurant I had never eaten from, and said the food was pretty good , surprisingly the wait was only 20 minutes after church service and the customer service was decent, the chicken sausage were great, the cheese grits were very tasty, the pancakes you couldn't cut them they were so tender they fell apart but was very good , the sweet tea was great , we just was not sold on the eggs, the waffle was Belgium very Hefty, and the French toast was great! Don't mind going back again.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

I'm a neighborhood and this was my first visit. It was easy to find and parking was a breeze which is always a plus.

The food was very good and portions were large. Almost more than I could eat. Since it was our first visit we sampled a number of small dishes too. Every thing was good.

The crowds show up around 9am. Get there early.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I had blueberry pancakes, and my mother had lemon poppyseed pancakes. Both were great! We both added on a side of meat, which was also good. I had strawberry orange juice as well; plain orange juice would’ve been just as good.

Date of visit: June 2018