Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown
US$199
US$123
US$111
1,775 results
All reviewslegal seafoodgeorgia aquariumcentennial parkgreat locationjohnny rocketsworld of coca colaoutdoor poolwithin walking distancecollege football hall of famecoke museumcity viewcnn centerhot tubfront desk staffself parkconvention centerbreakfast buffet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Recently stayed here on a business trip for a trade show at the World Congress Center, which is only a couple blocks from the hotel. With its proximity to other key Atlanta destinations, such as Philips Arena and the Georgia Aquarium, the HGI-Atlanta Downtown is perfectly situated.

The hotel staff was remarkably attentive and friendly, and it has all of the features and amenities that the business traveler needs: 24-hour pantry, business center, etc.

However, the free WiFi was a severe disappointment. My Internet speed gauge software indicated that it was on-par with dial-up speeds, and had I not been traveling with my portable 4G hotspot, work (which includes online conferencing) would have been impossible.

Otherwise, I would highly recommend this hotel, and will definitely consider it for future visits.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
BabettHirzel, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2012

Dear derek_traveling,
thank you for your feedback on our Tripadvisor page. It was our pleasure serving you and we appreciate that you had chosen to stay with us.I shared your kind review with the team at our daily huddles.You just made everyones day!!!!
We are looking forward to your return.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Just spent 2 nights at this hotel and while I don't have a rave review of the property, I must say it suited the purpose of my trip. I was in town for 2 days for a seminar and the location was perfect for that purpose. The room itself was fine. The bed was not wonderful and I did not think the adjustable firmness to the mattress worked. The fitted sheet was actually too small for the bed and wanted to keep popping off. There were just a few minor cleanliness issues as well. I did not get good sleep, however, considering there was a police situation outside my window the first night and a rowdy guest down the hall the second night. The conference facilities were great and so was the food that the hotel provided for the meetings. Legal Sea Foods, located right by the hotel, however, was overpriced for the quality of food.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
BabettHirzel, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2012

Dear SMcLafferty,
Please accept our thanks for your kind remarks and your constructive criticism on our Tripadvisor page. We are looking into and examining the issue and hope to be able to resolve the situation for other guests in the future.
I have shared your comments with our Executive Housekeeper and operations team.
Should the time come that you return to Atlanta, please contact me directly at 404-704 8042 and I will be delighted to handle your reservations personally.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

This Garden Inn was well located. It was within walking distance of many attractions as well as close to many restaurants. The staff was professional and friendly. We did have a problem getting our car out of the garage. Our room keys didn't work, and we needed to get the help of an attendant. We had packed our invoice, so we had in inconvenience of having to get it to show that we had paid for parking. So just keep your invoice handy in case this happens to you. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Fran0812
BabettHirzel, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2012

Dear,Fran0812,
thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on our tripadvisor page.
I am delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us.
Please accept my sincere apology about the trouble at the parking gate.I shared your feedback with the parking garage management and we already made changes to the key process currently in place.
Thank you again for choosing to stay with us,we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

I recently stayed 6 nights and hated to leave. All of the staff was Incredibly hospitable,welcoming, and professional. I was always greeted w/ friendly smiles from the parking management and inside staff. Every request I made was greeted w/a smile and happily accomodated. I've traveled the world and will have to say this Hotel exceeds Excellence!!!! I will recommend this Hotel to Everyone!

• Stayed: April 2012

Dear MGWI,
thank you for your PERFECT review on our tripadvisor page.I am delighted to read that you enjoyed a wonderful stay with us recently. I will share your great comments with the team. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Atlanta.

Reviewed 13 April 2012

I was in Atlanta for meetings the next morning but realized I booked at the wrong Hilton Garden Inn.....the valet attendant, Michael Aboye, must have saw my frustration and how nervous I was to have to travel the next morning across town to make the meeting...He made sure my car was front and center so I could leave the next morning quickly and also gave me great directions on how to get there the next morning...I tried to tip him extra but he courtesly declined my tip and said he was happy just to help.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
BabettHirzel, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2012

Dear felicia p.,
Thank you for reviewing the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown on our Tripadvisor page. I will be sure to share your review with Mike Aboye, the entire valet team and the HGI hotel team.
I am delighted to hear that you received great service and I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back on a future visit to downtown Atlanta.