Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown
US$109
US$139
Renaissance Hotels
1,788 results
All reviewslegal seafoodgeorgia aquariumcentennial parkgreat locationjohnny rocketsworld of coca colaoutdoor poolwithin walking distancecollege football hall of famecoke museumcity viewcnn centerhot tubfront desk staffself parkconvention centerbreakfast buffet
Reviewed May 6, 2012

This is one of the best downtown hotels I have ever stayed at. We stopped in Atlanta on our way back from South just wanting to see the Martin Luther King Historic Sight and ended up having a great time from this hotel. The hotel itself is great, lovely rooms, great breakfast, incredibly friendly and helpful staff ( the desk guy was very helpful in planning our afternoon around what was open etc.). Nice indoor/outdoor pool on the 7th floor with a great view. This is a great area of this or any city with the Centennial Park across the street and walking distance to the Georgia Aquarium, CNN and World of Coca Cola. Just a few minutes from the MLK site which is easily driveable.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
BabettHirzel, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

Dear timj0,
thank you for your review on our tripadvisor page.I am excited to hear you had a great stay with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we really appreciate it.

Babett hIrzel

Reviewed May 5, 2012

My daughter and I stayed here as part of a visit to see friends, it was the first time I have been to the States (we are from the UK) and was made to feel very welcome, nothing was too much trouble. The room was clean and the food excellent. We couldn't ask for anything more! A special mention must be made of the security man who brought a replacement room key card out to the pool area for us after we had locked one of ours in our room so we didnt have to wait around in the reception area, thank you! The location of the hotel is perfect for all the local attractions which we visited (Should have bought the City Pass!). We cant wait to visit Atlanta again and this hotel is top of our list to stay in!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family

Dear Jilly M,
thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to write a review on our Tripadvisor page. Our team is very excited to hear that you had a great time with us. I shared your comment with John, our Security Manager who was the person who assisted you.You just made his day!!!!
Thank you again for staying with us. Greetings to the UK from Atlanta!!

Babett hIrzel

Reviewed May 4, 2012

I frankly could not wave a magic wand and create a more perfect location for this hotel than where it currently resides on Baker Street and almost adjacent to Centennial Park. I was a five-minute walk away from the Georgia World Congress convention center. I had a gorgeous view of the Centennial Park area noteworthy from the '96 Olympics. When I return with family, this would be an idea location for a stroll over to Atlanta's impressive aquarium. I even had one of my favorites restaurants, Legal Seafood of Boston, connected to my Hilton Garden hotel lobby! I immediately felt right at home.

As a longtime Hilton Honors member, the room presented no surprises to me and I found it most comfortable. I do have to point out what I think is an outstanding pool and exercise room facility. For starters, the location again is absolutely perfect - a nice outdoor pool and deck area on the 7th floor with a breezy and expansive view of Atlanta's downtown. A well equipped and maintained work-out center. A nice treat after a long business day.

I do wish that my last breakfast had been posted to my room account a little quicker. I was promised that it would be performed before I reached downstairs and checked out of my room but after waiting 10 minutes, I decided to retrieve my amended check-out receipt later on-line.

Overall, I am very impressed with this Hilton Garden property and it is definitely my #1 choice for future visits to downtown Atlanta (whether for business OR pleasure!)

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Dear jrleonardfl,
thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. It was a great pleasure serving you.
We are looking forward to serving you again in the near future. I shared your great review with the team at our daily huddle. Thank you again.

Reviewed April 25, 2012 via mobile

Leonard the bellman started our trip off by being so accommodating. The front desk guy from South Carolina was fun and knowledgable. Rooms were nice and comfortable and the location was perfect

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank ksuber25
BabettHirzel, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2012

Dear Ksuber25,
thank you so much for your review on our Tripadvisor page.You just made our day!!!!
I shared yoru review this morning at our daily huddle and we recognized Leonard in front of his peers. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.Thank you again for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Recently stayed here on a business trip for a trade show at the World Congress Center, which is only a couple blocks from the hotel. With its proximity to other key Atlanta destinations, such as Philips Arena and the Georgia Aquarium, the HGI-Atlanta Downtown is perfectly situated.

The hotel staff was remarkably attentive and friendly, and it has all of the features and amenities that the business traveler needs: 24-hour pantry, business center, etc.

However, the free WiFi was a severe disappointment. My Internet speed gauge software indicated that it was on-par with dial-up speeds, and had I not been traveling with my portable 4G hotspot, work (which includes online conferencing) would have been impossible.

Otherwise, I would highly recommend this hotel, and will definitely consider it for future visits.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
BabettHirzel, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2012

Dear derek_traveling,
thank you for your feedback on our Tripadvisor page. It was our pleasure serving you and we appreciate that you had chosen to stay with us.I shared your kind review with the team at our daily huddles.You just made everyones day!!!!
We are looking forward to your return.