“Best Aquarium Package out there - great stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown
Ranked #44 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Montgomery, AL
“Best Aquarium Package out there - great stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2010

We stayed one night with our little boy and took advantage of the great deal on their GA Aquarium package - one night lodging, full breakfast buffet, tickets to the Aquarium and Deepo 3-D movie. Hotel is right across the street from the Aquarium, next door to Centennial Park and World of Coca-Cola and our 12th-floor room offered a great view of the city. Valet parking is extra but virtually anywhere you stay in downtown Atlanta requires it. The valets here were professional, courteous and helpful. Hotel staff were also friendly and helpful and the 4th floor American Grill was the best breakfast buffet we've had in a long time... BUT do NOT eat out on the deck w/ small children - glass "railing" was only about 4-ft high and even had a step up making it INCREDIBLY tempting and perilously easy for our 4-yr-old to bolt and clamor up before I grabbed him. Did I mention it's on the FOURTH floor? From where I stood it looked like a disaster waiting to happen. Moving on, though... our room was nice and perfectly appointed - bed was a little firm for our taste but it was quality bedding with big fluffy feather pillows, and it was quiet and private - no noise heard from the hall or adjoining rooms. Overall a great experience - we'll be back!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (210)
  • Korean first
Manteo, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2010

Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. Room was very nice, and beds were very comfortable. All the hotel staff were very friendly and front desk was very helpful with questions. Very close to Georgia Dome (which is why we were in town) and surrounding attractions. Breakfast buffet which was included in our stay ($15.95 per person if paying as you go), was delicious and plenty of choices.
Overall stay was great.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
ga
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2010

Went to Atlanta for the Apparel Mart. Accommodations and location were great. Staff was very nice. Once home I realized I could not find my glasses. I made 3 phone calls to the hotel. No one was able to tell me if my glasses were found, not found, nothing. I have not yet received a return call from the hotel letting me know if they even looked for the glasses. I expected more.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2010

I just took my family to Atlanta for a (3) days week end and we stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn. From check in to check out our stay was great. The front dest staff was great and so helpful with anything you asked and our breakfast was included and was the best breakfast I have ever had at a hotel and the restaurant staff could not have been anymore professional. The location is wonderful, right across the street from the Georgia Aquarium , The World of Coke the beautiful park and just down the street from CNN Studios which we also toured. We never had to move our car until we left. What a joy not having to drive in Atlanta. Stay at this hotel you will love it.

stockport
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2010

We stayed here after having to find alternative accomodation how lucky were we.Cant praise the staff enough one member was so good we gave her the nicname little miss awesome! Rooms are comfortable and spotless , breakfast is amazing with all the staff being so helpful, and the chef was so obliging, Cant fault this place for any reason , thanks for making our stay so wonderful.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
Vicksburg, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2010

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for a weekend trip to the Aquarium, World of CocaCola, CNN, and a Braves game with my husband and two ten year old boys. The location is perfect if you are planning to see these attractions--literally across the street! The check in staff was so friendly. This hotel exceeded my expectations for the great online price I got. The rooms were spotless, beds were comfortable, very quiet, large garden tub/shower. The boys loved the comp. cookies. Nice fitness area (open 24/7), This was the best hotel experience I've ever had. There is a birds eye view of sunbathers at the pool below from this room(1223) which is good if you are single (could get you in trouble if you are married-haha)

England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2010

My husband and I were moved to this hotel after a disasterous night at another hotel down the road.

The staff at the Hitelton Garden Inn were extremely helpful. They went that extra mile to ensure that me and my guests were accommodated and this helped to make our stay in Atlanta even better.

The hotel is lovely, the rooms well presented, clean and spacious and the staff exceptionally helpful. The breakfast was fantastic and the chef was particularly helpful and charming. The pool and spa area was an added bonus after a long, hot day sightseeing.

Overall I would say that this is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple