“Good service. Very Good Food. Great Sports Action”
Review of Palio

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Palio
Ranked #1,701 of 4,307 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

Have read all the reviews. Palio and the lobby restaurant/lounge, Martini's is a good choice for a quick, tasty meal and a good drink. The place was packed, but our server was very good, fast and professional. Food was served as ordered and hot.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 18, 2015

It's claim to fame is that it's at the Westin Airport Hotel, because it's a very average restaurant. Yes it's good and the servers try very hard, but the food is average. Our server this trip was Tanika and was very nice as was the gentlemen was brought water and rolls. our drinks were fine and reasonable, my wife hard the pork chop which was butterflied and served with asparagus and potatoes. I had the shrimp Pompadoro which had whole wheat pasta. Both dishes were fine, nothing outstanding.

Date of visit: January 2015
1  Thank Richard A
Reviewed September 18, 2014

This is the restaurant at Westin Airport Hotel. Got here tired and hungry after missing my flight due to storms, it was late and I had an early morning flight home so didn't want anything too heavy. So glad this restaurant was still open. I had Caesar salad which I usually have, so an expert on it by now. It was great and they gladly gave me more Parmesan cheese. It hit the right spot. I asked for a take out container and was able to have the rest the next morning before my flight.

Date of visit: July 2014