“My favorite spot in ATL airport.”
Review of Phillips Seafood

Phillips Seafood
Ranked #165 of 4,307 Restaurants in Atlanta
Description: Enjoy your Phillips favorites while waiting for your flight! Travelers can order up Phillips' famous crab cakes, gourmet seafood soups, fresh salads, seafood appetizers and entrees, for dine-in in our newly renovated location in Concourse D's Centerpoint. A grab-and-go counter is also available for those with tighter layovers. From its roots on Maryland’s Chesapeake Bay to its worldwide seafood processing plants, the Phillips family is known for its commitment to outstanding quality seafood and the heritage of Maryland-style cooking. Specializing in blue swimming crab meat and crab cakes, Phillips Seafood Restaurants have served millions of families, vacationers and seafood lovers since 1956. A trusted name in seafood, Phillips is recognized nationally for its simple down-to-earth philosophy of offering premium selections, serving the freshest finest seafood available, providing outstanding service and creating a memorable dining experience for its guests.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Whenever I have a 2 hour layover or longer at ATL I come to the D terminal just to eat here! The food is tasty, healthy and beautifully prepared. The blackened salmon is fantastic!!!!

Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

Every time I come to atlanta I make sure I stop here for my fish tacos and my margarita, there French fries are so delicious no ketchup or salt needed. Very service and atmosphere, wish there was one in my state.

Reviewed October 30, 2018

I had a layover in ATL on my way to Gainesville, FL. Decided to try Phillips Seafood. First time trying this restaurant. Had broiled mahi- mahi, waffle fries, and cole slaw. Food was good, service great. I ate at the bar rather than wait for a table. I like seafood and considering the restaurant was in an airport, it was surprisingly good and not too expensive.

Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

We had a few hours before heading to Rome and were pretty hungry. My wife had an urge for seafood (yeah right...at the airport). But we know the Philips brand and just hoped for the best. Well we were very happily surprised. We both had the fresh tuna - mine blackened, Vicki’s grilled. Both were excellent and perfectly cooked. I also had the Cream of Crab soup which our server, Lucious recommended and he was spot on. Thick and tasty. Don’t bothering getting their signature Bloody Mary. It’s $14 and not anything special. All in all though this was superb.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Had lunch here before a flight. Quick and attentive service. Lobster rolls and fries were really good. A little pricey, but it beats a lot of the other airport restaurants.

Been to Phillips Seafood? Share your experiences!