“Lunch”
Review of Newk's

Newk's
Ranked #61 of 156 Quick Bites in Atlanta
Reviewed November 8, 2017

This place has the best salads by far...I love the newks favorite...the salad is big enough to share lots of flavor just excellent

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

For a fresh soup, sandwich or salad, Newks is a great choice. The service is most times quick and efficient. The food is tasty. They offer both take out and in restaurant dining. They have a nice patio to enjoy when the weather is nice

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 16, 2017

My family eats a Newks often living in Florida but when we visited this Newks with were appalled at the service and food we recieved. My wife had to send her sandwich back which never returned before we decided to leave. Then the manager, who appeared to be either preparing or cooking the food, had to come over and refund our money. He demonstrated no apologies for what we had just experienced and hurried back over to the preparations table to service the next guest I suppose. Good luck to them. They seemed understaffed.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 7, 2017

I eat at this newk's all the time and my favorite is their ultimate salad. I am always ordering this salad or the newks lobster crab soup

Great servers all around. very next restaurant.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

I have enjoyed Newks being nearby for a good lunch option. Although they get slammed starting at 1145 they offer a great selection of sandwiches, soups and salads. They have fresh brewed ice tea as well. My personal favorite is chicken salad sandwich with pasta salad.

Prices are reasonable and the service is decent.

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to Newk's? Share your experiences!