“New location in Tucker near Northlake Mall has a great lunch”
Review of Newk's

Newk's
Ranked #861 of 4,263 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed November 30, 2017

Enjoyed eating here with friends today. We had a variety of food and all enjoyed it.
Easy to park, prompt service and comfortable seating. We enjoyed the ambience and the unhurried pace as we enjoyed our meals. The staff was very welcoming and the restaurant is very new and clean, only open a few weeks.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

This place has the best salads by far...I love the newks favorite...the salad is big enough to share lots of flavor just excellent

Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

For a fresh soup, sandwich or salad, Newks is a great choice. The service is most times quick and efficient. The food is tasty. They offer both take out and in restaurant dining. They have a nice patio to enjoy when the weather is nice

Reviewed May 16, 2017

My family eats a Newks often living in Florida but when we visited this Newks with were appalled at the service and food we recieved. My wife had to send her sandwich back which never returned before we decided to leave. Then the manager, who appeared to be either preparing or cooking the food, had to come over and refund our money. He demonstrated no apologies for what we had just experienced and hurried back over to the preparations table to service the next guest I suppose. Good luck to them. They seemed understaffed.

Reviewed May 7, 2017

I eat at this newk's all the time and my favorite is their ultimate salad. I am always ordering this salad or the newks lobster crab soup

Great servers all around. very next restaurant.

Been to Newk's? Share your experiences!