1,110 results
All reviews windy hill front desk free cookies indoor pool waffle maker great place to stay hot tub free shuttle hot breakfast yogurt within miles clean hotel the breakfast area shuttle service would highly recommend this hotel excellent stay mile radius
Reviewed March 14, 2017

I was there for almost 2 weeks, and it was a very nice place. The staff were courteous, honest, and were able to sneak in a laugh when you least expect it! If there were any problems, I was able to let the front desk know and it was no longer a problem.

I was also able to catch breakfast at 6:00 am during the weekdays, and around 7:00 am on weekends, before leaving out for class. Due to my trip, I didn't have much time for sightseeing. However, the staff were happy to help.

They do have shuttle service. They're limited to a 3-mile radius; so, if you need a pickup from the airport to the hotel, then I recommend either Greater Atlanta Airport Shuttle service, or my man Negusse at City Wide Taxi 1056 (also known as King's Taxi & Airport Service); either will get you there safely and with very little delay due to traffic or the new traffic patterns for the Stadium (5 stars each).

Just because the hotel is limited in shuttling range doesn't mean they're not able to still point out some very good places to eat or shop. They were also able to fill us in on the status of the new SunTrust Stadium slated to open in April. With the stadium being about 2 blocks away from the hotel, I have a feeling this'll be the place to stay.

With the new stadium opening, I hope I won't have a hard time booking with them again, next time I'm back in the area. It's worth it.

TIP: They are also adding features and services, like a small evening reception weekdays between 5:00-6:30pm. Check with them for more information.

Room tip: 4th floor was quiet for me. You may also be able to score a room with a view of the sunrise or sunset.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2017

Arrived here late evening after traveling all day on our way home from Florida. The front desk staff were extremely friendly and even upgraded us to a suite at no charge. We also received a list of local restaurants that deliver and were also informed about a free shuttle to local restaurants that operates until 10 p.m. Location was great for us as it was right off I75 and brought us just past Atlanta so we didn't have to deal with traffic headaches in the morning. The free breakfast was a nice surprise. The dining area was clean and there were food options for everyone in our family. The pool is HUGE and was a great way for our kids to burn their energy. Nothing too fancy about this place, but it was perfect for us with the basics that a family would expect. Bed linens were clean and the beds were comfy. We will stay here again in the future. Great value, great price.

Date of stay: March 2017

Reviewed February 27, 2017

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed February 24, 2017

Location was good and convenient to highways, only about 15-20 minutes from the main attractions. The staff were friendly and helpful. Our room was a good size and clean. The carpet and chair in the room appeared newer, but the wood furniture was pretty dinged up. There was a sign in the lobby that said they were under renovations so our room may not have been completed yet. The pool was a good size and open until mid-night which we appreciated because there were too many children in the pool as late as 10:00 PM to actually swim.

Info sheet that they gave us said all rooms were non-smoking but we smelled a lot of smoke on the 1st floor when walking by guest rooms on our way to the pool and fitness areas. We did not have an issue with smoke on out floor (5th).

We did not get to try out the breakfast, as they stop serving at 9:30 and we are late night people so weren't up and ready on time- wish they served until at least 10-. There was also a reception early evening, but we did not get a chance to do that either as we were still out and about from 5-6:30 when it was going on.

There is major construction going on across the street from the hotel...so not a great view, but the noise was minimal. Can't beat the price and free parking is a huge bonus in a big city!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple