“Great steak!!!!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #637 of 4,266 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed December 12, 2016 via mobile

Steaks are one of the best...juicy and tasty!!!great table service but not enough choices for draft beers...good price/quality ratio...I will definitely go back

Reviewed November 19, 2016

I have never reviewed a meal at an airport because I think people tend to go to a place near their gate and are usually in a hurry, so expectations are pretty low. I had a lot of time before my delayed flight and walked the entire terminal to pick the best place for dinner. Longhorn had a wait, so to me that indicated a good choice. While the hostess was less than charming, the server more than made up for it. Her name was Cheryl and she was a peach. The food was EXACTLY what I was in the mood for and it was delicious. The grilled shrimp over rice with steamed veggies on the side was so good I didn't leave a morsel on the plate. I am sometimes leery of ordering a non-beef item at a steakhouse, but this dish was perfect. I also had a fabulous glass of wine. Ah, should all my delayed flight experiences be this divine!

Reviewed October 28, 2016

ate here for breakfast. Ordered eggs and bacon. It was gross. I ate two bites and pushed my plate away. Not sure how to make such an easy thing taste bad, but they did somehow. I paid my bill and went on my way.

Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

Flew in Atlanta and we had a few hours layover. We decided to try a sit down restaurant so we decided on Longhorn. The staff was very friendly and professional. The good was great. The steak I ordered was cooked the way I like it.

Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

Food was ok. Fruit and pecan Salad was good. No bread. Server was poor. No communication skills. She needs a different job. We got no steak sauce because there was no one to ask. The service was pretty bad. I would never go back on that alone. DID I MENTION the food was expensive and small portions.