“ Nice but it could be better ”
Review of No Mas! Cantina

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Castleberry Hill
Cross street: Haynes St.
Description: No Mas! Cantina serves classic Mexican favorites and unique specialties, all made fresh daily – starting with Breakfast Daily at 8 am at our ADios Cafe – catering available too. Located in historic Castleberry Hill near all major attractions in downtown Atlanta, just half a mile south of CNN, with both an award winning 350 seat Mexican Restaurant and Artisan Market of furniture, lighting, accessories, architectural elements, and jewelry, all handcrafted in Mexico.
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

The place decoration is amazing, very comfortable but needs more light.
Food is good for an affordable budget with no a lot of culinary demands.
Bad luck with server, nice and kind but a little bit disperse in his ideas. Maybe new in the job.
Highly recommend the Florentine Omelette.

wbilinski, Owner at No Mas! Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Thank you so much for your comments! We are always looking for ways to improve our business and the guest experience. Can you tell me where you were seated so that I can take a look at the lighting scenario you described? Also, if you have a copy of your receipt, let me know who your server was and I will be certain to keep my attention on what he says to the guest. Once again, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. My management team will see your reply if you can send it to info@nomascantina.com

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

I Love Mexican food and this was a lovely venue to experience the delightful menu which included a well executed broiled salmon. The service was great, as was the mojito. I got to taste several dishes except for a chicken fajita which one of my friends refused to share. That spoke volumes about the dish!

wbilinski, Owner at No Mas! Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such positive comments! We love what we do and our team strives for perfection. I will be certain to share your comments to make their day. Please come visit us again soon!

Reviewed May 23, 2017

I can't say anything bad about the food or drinks. It's always so delicious! I tried a new margarita that evening, guava margarita, and it was so great. Our waitress wasn't the best...we had a large party and she just didn't seem enthused. She was slow at taking our orders and seemed to have an attitude when she came to the table. As if we had done something, other than sitting waiting for 10 plus minutes for her to take our orders. I won't let that stop me from going back, but I would prefer another waiter.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

Whenever I mess up, I just take my girlfriend to No Mas and 4/5 times she doesn't even remember what she was mad about in the first place (lord knows I don't remember)! Anyways I love everything about it. Everything is handcrafted, artisan, authentic, and delicious. Our favorite food spot in town!

Reviewed May 15, 2017

The food was good but probably wouldn't go back. I would try another place. We like the paintings on the building . It had two levels and a outside covered area to eat at. I don't think it was in the best part of town.

wbilinski, Owner at No Mas! Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

Thank you for writing! We are located in one of the few Designated Landmark Districts of Atlanta called Castleberry Hill, just blocks from CNN, The world of Coke, the Georgia aquarium and Centennial Olympic Park. In addition to calling it home since 1998 where we also reside, USA today has named Castleberry Hill one of the "top 10 arts district in the country". The Mercedes-Benz stadium and Hard Rock Hotel are joining us just blocks away with over $1.6 Billion in investment confidence.

Our menu includes favorites like fajitas, fish tacos and quesadillas, but we also have some originals such as Shrimp Alambres and Pollo Relleno. For the adventurous spirit, there is so much more to discover under the same roof. We also have an joining Artisan Market with over 350 artisans represented throughout Mexico. The building is 25,000 square feet ...Hardly average for a Mexican restaurant! In fact, we decorate and design over 22 other restaurants annually as part of our core business for 20 years.
I grew up in a family business operating since 1929. Our entrepreneurial spirit is at our core. When I read a review like yours, I feel sad that we have not conveyed some of that spirit for taking a chance at helping make a neighborhood improve. Despite that, we will continue trying to give others everything we can to be "the Best of Mexico". Hasta luego!