“Good food, fun atmosphere!”
Review of No Mas! Cantina

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Castleberry Hill
Cross street: Haynes St.
Description: No Mas! Cantina serves classic Mexican favorites and unique specialties, all made fresh daily – starting with Breakfast Daily at 8 am at our ADios Cafe – catering available too. Located in historic Castleberry Hill near all major attractions in downtown Atlanta, just half a mile south of CNN, with both an award winning 350 seat Mexican Restaurant and Artisan Market of furniture, lighting, accessories, architectural elements, and jewelry, all handcrafted in Mexico.
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

It can get pretty busy but they have lots of room for dining, including outside. Friendly service, tasty food -try the queso!

Reviewed July 8, 2017

Couldn't be happier with the service we received at No Mas! I contacted them to see about hosting a small baby shower there. Aysia informed us that as we were a small group (less than 10), our party was too small for a room but she went WAYYYY above and beyond to ensure that we got exactly what we were looking for. She arranged for us to sit on the mezzanine, have family style table service and a beautiful cake! We received the same service a large wedding reception would have. The event itself went very smoothly. Our waiter was incredibly nice and the food was delicious. I would definitely go back to No Mas again, not only for dinner but for another party/event. Thank you for making us feel special!

wbilinski, Owner at No Mas! Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write! It means a lot to us when we hear how our staff goes above the customers expectations. We believe one good deed deserves another. Aaron, your server, selected a silver ring from our Artisan Market and Aysia will be sporting new earrings soon. Thanks to you! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed July 6, 2017

Something changed in the past 2 years. It was pretty good before that in my opinion, but started changing in the past 1-2 years. The service is somewhat better, but the food is worse. Recently, for example, in the Mexican dinner, the meat was so tough I could hardly cut it and couldn't eat it. Also it and other things were so salty, they were terrible. It is much more empty. Perhaps that is why. Here's the worst thing for me (not new): they use margarita mix instead of fresh items, so this Mexican restaurant has the worst Margaritas I have ever had. I would have expected to have the best.

wbilinski, Owner at No Mas! Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2017

Hello there! Consistency is one of the most important core attributes we strive for, so I'm sorry you feel that we have changed. Our GM, Director of Operations, Chef and Kitchen Manager have been with us since we opened over 10 years ago. The steak is marinated for 24 hours and usually tender but I will be certain to check into it further. If you would like a margarita with mostly alcohol, I would recommend the Santos Classic "skinny" margarita. It has 1800 Silver Tequila, orange liquor, lime juice (1/2 lime) and a drop of agave nectar. The glass is adorned with a santos wooden bracelet as a take away (our signature drink). Our house margaritas are made with fresh ingredients to fill the glass in addition to Jose Cuervo Tradicional. If you were here on Thursday, the City of Atlanta had a boil water advisory. Many businesses closed, including Coca Cola headquarters. The days after the 4th of July are also notoriously slower than normal.

For others reading, please know that we strive for 100% guest satisfaction. If you don't like something, please give us a chance to make you happy while you are here and ask for a manager. (One caveat; Please let us know before you eat every bite! :))

We sincerely hope you will give us another try. We can reached at owner@nomascantina.com. Thank you for taking the time to write.

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

The place decoration is amazing, very comfortable but needs more light.
Food is good for an affordable budget with no a lot of culinary demands.
Bad luck with server, nice and kind but a little bit disperse in his ideas. Maybe new in the job.
Highly recommend the Florentine Omelette.

wbilinski, Owner at No Mas! Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Thank you so much for your comments! We are always looking for ways to improve our business and the guest experience. Can you tell me where you were seated so that I can take a look at the lighting scenario you described? Also, if you have a copy of your receipt, let me know who your server was and I will be certain to keep my attention on what he says to the guest. Once again, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. My management team will see your reply if you can send it to info@nomascantina.com

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

I Love Mexican food and this was a lovely venue to experience the delightful menu which included a well executed broiled salmon. The service was great, as was the mojito. I got to taste several dishes except for a chicken fajita which one of my friends refused to share. That spoke volumes about the dish!

wbilinski, Owner at No Mas! Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such positive comments! We love what we do and our team strives for perfection. I will be certain to share your comments to make their day. Please come visit us again soon!