“Best Bahn Mi on BuHi...”

Quoc Huong Banh Mi Fast Food
Ranked #886 of 4,310 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Reviewed October 24, 2018

I stop by at least a couple of times per week for their quick, and cheap ($3-cash only) BBQ pork bahn mi. Crunchy bread, with flavorful pork, cilantro, jalapeno, cucumber, and carrots... I can be in and out in less than 3 minutes in most cases...

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 10, 2018

Love their buy 5 banh mi sandwiches, get 1 free offer. I usually get my banh mis to go with the veggies on the side. Price is right, flavor is amazing, grilled pork is savory, and the bread is crunchy. Bring cash because they don't take cards.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 5, 2018

“Best Banh Mi in Atlanta”. That’s how I found it on the internet. No kidding, it comes up many, many times as the best, or one of the best Banh Mi shops in Atlanta.
I’d have to agree.
I’ve eaten Banh Mi sandwiches all over the world and this place certainly is one of the best I’ve ever visited.
Go for the BBQ pork. It’s the bomb.
Quick service, super prices.
Give it a try.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Fair warning: For those who claim this is the best banh mi you are probably immune to MSG as it is loaded. I've tried this a few times over the years because my American friends keep insisting it was good and that I probably didn't get the right sandwich. After the last time my mouth got dry I was so upset I have to say something about it. The days of artificial flavoring is long gone, please improve the menu to do better. I say this with all earnest for owners to improve. I love Vietnamese food and want it to thrive but making customers sick is not a good way to do business. The latest I tried was the BBQ because my co-worker swore I did not try it recently. I did, again, and no it isn't better than Lees. If I'm on Buford HWY then I'd choose lee's over quoc huong. Farther up north I'd choose Huy over both hands down. They are near Jimmy carter. They have higher quality ingredients, no MSG (that I can taste) and tastes better. The prices are the same I believe. Now if you're asking me the best banh mi in Atlanta, I'd have to say Bun Mi Vietnamese grill has the best banh mi. Review for them to come. For Quoc Huong, I love you for the name of the restaurant. But I still remember the first time I tried your bubble tea 12 years ago, it tasted like bubble gum juice: overly sweet and I decided to give a second chance, now I regret wasting my money.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Service was horrible. Had a few questions about their deli meats. We are Vietnamese do speaking with them is ezpz! But they are rude and not helpful. All I wanted to know if their deli meats were 1)ever frozen or always fresh and 2) have pepper cooked inside. Walked out no need to support these people.

Date of visit: March 2018