Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown
US$101
Country Inn
US$85
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$1,423
US$199
Westin.com
US$209
RitzCarlton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$339/night.

US$93
Doubletree.com
US$139
Renaissance Hotels
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Atlanta Hotel(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$106
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$159
US$150
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsfrench doorssmall balconypiedmont parkliving areasuite hotelsouth city kitchenseparate tub and showerwet barfour seasonsmarta stationper dayfront desk staffsofa bedself parkmini fridgetwo blocksspacious room
Reviewed December 14, 2015

We booked a block of rooms for our wedding this past September and were not the happiest with the results. We worked with about 4 different Sales Reps throughout the few-month process and felt like all they wanted was our "business" along the way. Mary Beth Chandler was the only representative that we really appreciated and felt as though she was trying to help answer our questions and make our stay for both us and our wedding guests as the best as it could be. The rooms were really nice and there is a nice gathering area in the front, which was the only redeeming quality of our stay here. When we booked rooms for our wedding block, the dates, prices, and rooms were incorrect on multiple occasions. It all got fixed with Mary Beth thankfully. We wanted to make sure that we would have connecting rooms for our event and I had sent multiple emails and voicemails and never heard back, so we had to physically go to the hotel to talk with someone at the front desk. She made a note of it and said that we would be guaranteed double rooms for our the weekend. This was important for us, so that we would have enough space for the bridal party to get ready-otherwise we didn't want the connecting rooms. It became even more frustrating on the day of check-in on the Friday before our wedding (the evening of our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner). We were "guaranteed" to have an early check-in and all of our friends were checked into our rooms but they could not give my husband and me one of our rooms. It was so stressful, as we arrived at 12:30 and they said that the room would be ready in 30 minutes. With that said, we decided to get some lunch and then come back. It was then 2:00 pm and the rooms were STILL not ready. My dad had been driving back and forth from his hotel at the Regency Suites (which I highly recommend for room blocks...fyi) multiple times with our wedding attire, decorations, luggage, gifts, etc. to have it dropped off in our room. However, since the room was not ready for check-in, he had to go back to the hotel and unload some of the stuff and then reload it multiple times (as we all know that his car would be a target break-in in Atlanta). This is not something that my dad should have had to do his entire afternoon the day before our wedding and the day of our rehearsal. We kept asking the front desk when the room would be ready and they would say "30 more minutes." We did not get into our room until almost 3:00 and our rehearsal was at 4:00 pm. My husband and I had to super quickly meet my dad with our stuff, unload everything, organize everything in the room, shower AND get ready for our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. Needless to say, I looked awful that evening and am so unhappy with the way we were treated at this hotel. Thankfully all of our guests had a good experience so ultimately that is all that matters. For day-to-day booking, I'm sure this hotel is fine, but I would definitely never recommend working with them for an event or a room block. My husband is a platinum elite member and uses Marriott 3 weeks every month for his work and we have never been treated like this before. After reviewing their hotel, all we got was an apology letter saying that they were sorry that the rooms were not cleaned and that the early-check in was honored because it was before 4:00 pm. I still don't understand how it takes 4 hours to clean one of the 2 rooms and that all of our other guests got their rooms without any problem. There needs to be better communication amongst the cleaning crew and the front desk. For service recovery, I would have at the very least expected to receive something more than a simple email.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
John P, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2015

I am so very sorry to hear about this issue, It certainly was not our intent and I can only imagine how you must have felt. I would appreciate it if you would contact me at the hotel. Thanks

Reviewed November 17, 2015 via mobile

As someone who travels for work and spends roughly 170 nights per year in Marriotts across the US, I can honestly say this location has terrible customer service. I have had better experiences in lower level Marriotts in bland suburbia than the Midtown Suites location!!

For my wedding I booked 10 rooms at the Marriott Midtown Suites and 10 rooms at the Regency Suites down the road. Not a single guest who stayed at the Marriott had a pleasant thing to say, yet everyone had nice things to say about the Regency Suites. What's more, leading up to my wife and I's wedding, the Regency Suites manger consistently called me to make sure things were going smoothly leading up to our event and asked if any additional reduced rate rooms needed to be added to accommodate more guests. When my wife called the Marriott several days before our our wedding, they didn't have the room block list straightened out after having reviewed the list several times. Also, we requested an early check-in (1pm, not unreasonable for the day before your wesding) but were not able to get into our room until 4pm!

To whatever extent Nicole Fuller's role is at this hotel, she does her job poorly. Considering this location is right beside a Four Seasons, some changes in management are warranted.

I will continue to persuade others who visit Atlanta to stay elsewhere.

Disappointed Platinum Elite Member

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Patrick S
John P, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2015

Thanks for your review, I am very sorry about the events that took place and led to your dissatisfaction, I can only imagine how you must have felt.. We would have loved to check you in early that day, unfortunately the hotel was at full capacity the night before and because of the day of the week many guests were not out by the check out time. Making sure the room is vacant ready and clean is part of the Marriott Standard for all guests. I would love to talk to you further about this, please feel free to reach out to me here at the hotel.

Reviewed November 17, 2015

I travel a lot and being comfortable away from home is very important to me. The staff at the Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown takes customer satisfaction to another level. Two employees I had the pleasure of interacting with April an Yolandra were great. Both greeted me with a smile and were very attentive. I arrived in Atlanta after a flight delay and being greeted in a courteous and professional manner was a delight to say the least. I choose hotels on customer satisfaction not cost and I must say the experience I have had at this hotel has been great. I would like to clone April and Yolandra and have them work for the airline I use.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
John P, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2015

Thanks for staying with us, I appreciate the name recognition for the service that April and Yolandra provided. Please come back again and let us host you again

Reviewed November 13, 2015 via mobile

This was my first time at this hotel & BRANDIS was amazing! She went above & beyond to make sure my stay was great. I am so appreciative. The hotel was very clean and helpful. The location is great. Also, amazing customer service. I will be back.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vcamille93

Thanks for the candid feedback, so happy that Brandis made your stay great!

Reviewed November 11, 2015

This hotel was well located and the rooms are spacious. We are Marriott platinum members and have stayed at many hotels, our only complaint is that it is probably time for an upgrade to the rooms. That said....the service was amazing. Eric the operations manager went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. In fact because of him we ate 2 of our 4 dinners at the hotel. The servers at breakfast also made an extra special effort towards my children. All in all the service makes this a 5 star hotel !

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
John P, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2015

I am thrilled to hear that you were all taken care of with special care, I certainly recognize your elite status and we thank you for your business.