All reviews french doors small balcony piedmont park living area suite hotel south city kitchen separate tub and shower wet bar four seasons marta station per day self park front desk staff sofa bed mini fridge spacious room two blocks
Reviewed March 21, 2016

Convenient to the interstate and museums. Staff is superb and enjoy their jobs. Food and drinks are priced for the area, yet good. Food served hot and tasty. Front facing rooms are better as there is construction going on with a new high rise in the back. Here for a few weeks, staff knows you and always friendly.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
John P, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2016

Its our pleasure to have you stay with us, I appreciate the candid review, please reach out if I can make your stay more enjoyable.

Reviewed March 20, 2016 via mobile

Parking was too steep, but so is the rest of Atlanta. I paid $26 per day. At a typical mall or shopping center in Atlanta, you can find parking for $10 per day.

My number one pet peeve in a hotel room is water that leaks out of the shower and runs all over the floor. This hotel room was no exception.

Room service came to my room on my first of three days at 9 in the morning. Asking if I was going to check out, then failed to give room service on the first day.

The hotel restaurant is extremely pricey. Fish and chips was $18, for example.

All the staff is incredibly friendly and welcoming, so it made for a nice couples getaway.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
John P, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2016

Thanks for the candid review, I appreciate you traveling and your business as well as satisfaction is important to me.

Reviewed March 19, 2016

This hotel was the perfect location for our stay. It was convenient to everything and the staff was very friendly. The amount required to use the wifi was ridiculous! The parking garage was a hassle because the gates weren't working properly most of the time, but hotel parking is usually a hassle and an unnecessary expense since it should be included with the room.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Thanks for your review, I appreciate you traveling and glad the location was a plus for your visit.

Reviewed March 16, 2016

It was my Bachelorette Party weekend and we were staying at the Marriott Suites in Midtown. Upon arriving we were greeted by many friendly faces, they opened our car doors and the front doors to the hotel, they were always there to lend a helping hand. Check in was a breeze, professional and friendly. John, who I believe was upper management, took care of us immediately. He created rapport and showed us many kind gestures, it made a lasting impression. From the beginning of our stay up until we were leaving, we were treated with top-notch customer service. The room was nice and clean, spacious, quiet. The food and drinks at the restaurant/lounge area were delish. All in all, it was a wonderful stay in the heart of midtown.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
John P, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2016

Glad that you enjoyed our hotel and hope the rest of your weekend was grand, wishing you many years of sheer bliss.
John

Reviewed March 16, 2016 via mobile

We had very few options to book for business travel as every hotel was booked for 2/3 nights and this was the best option.

I am accustom to very refined customer experience. This was not. The AM front desk/room service manager (same person) seemed to be very bothered by the notion of ordering breakfast. Was put on hold several times just to get a coffee order in.

Rooms are typically clean. This was not--couch has a stain with a pillow tossed over it. Furniture is worn. It just felt kind of cheap.

The Construction starting at about 545am did not help either.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

My apologies about the events that led to your dissatisfaction, anything less than excellence is failure for us. We will continue to strive for this, thanks for your candid review.