All reviews french doors small balcony piedmont park living area wet bar area suite hotel south city kitchen four seasons marta station per day separate bedroom front desk staff self park sofa bed mini fridge spacious room two blocks
Reviewed July 4, 2017

I had a three night stay for a business trip. The midtown area is great, all sorts of bars and places to eat within walking distance of the hotel. The suites have a living area with desk, TV, a refrigerator and a separate sleeping area. The bed was comfortable. There was a small balcony you could go outside of your room and enjoy the night air and the view. There was a nice bar and place to eat on the main floor with a good menu and lots of beer/drink choices. I took MARTA from the airport, it was easy and the train station was only about a 10 minute walk to the hotel. The staff was very friendly during my stay.

Room tip: Higher floors give a better view!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
John P, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2017

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay, please come again, thanks for traveling

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay for the PRR. You just jump on MARTA in the morning and can walk back after the race. Very comfortable beds and pillows. (Not all places are too comfortable.) We will definitely be staying here again.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Glad our location was suitable and comfortable, thanks for staying- see you next year or sooner

Reviewed July 4, 2017

I was in Atlanta for a business meeting just up the street. The Marriott Suites Midtown was a nice room and location that met my needs. I had never stayed in a Marriott Suites before and enjoyed the space in my room. It is nicer than any Embassy Suites I have stayed in. No complaints.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Certainly glad that you enjoyed your stay, hope we can be your choice in the future, thanks for staying.

Reviewed June 29, 2017

Let me start by saying I LOVE MARRIOTT HOTELS. I will normally go out of my way to book anything in the Marriott chain. The reason? Attention to detail and attentive service. This is something that comes from leadership, onsite Managers, GM's, etc. Now I know you can't control what your team does 100% of the time, but overall there should be a culture of service.

This location does not respond to the service requests made via the Marriott App. They also don't respond through the online chat sessions. If that isn't bad enough, no one from Management does a courtesy follow up call when issues are pointed out. The entire team here (front desk, bellman, etc) just seems to really hate their jobs and not be happy about being at work. I had HVAC issues and housekeeping issues that I raised via the online app and under both circumstances I received a message that said "no one is available to respond to your concern....we will reply asap." Nothing ever happened after that. Anyone familiar with Marriott knows this is not the norm and something at this location is off track.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
John P, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2017

Thanks for your review, I certainly appreciate your feedback and am sorry that this issue led to your dissatisfaction. I look forward to speaking to you further about your experience.

Reviewed June 29, 2017

We stayed at this hotel on June 23, 2017 with my husband right after our wedding ceremony. The staff at the front desk was extremely rude, as if they did not want to be there.
Before our stay, my cousin called the hotel to arrange a bottle of champagne to be delivered in our hotel room. The employee he talked with confirmed the request and said that they offer complimentary champagne to the newlywed couples.
As he informed us about the situation, we checked in to our room with the expectations mentioned above. However, there was none of it. We went down to the front desk with my husband and asked about our cousin’s treat. She said that there was no such note on reservation. After that, we asked if they provide any complimentary package to the newlywed couples and the answer we received was: “We have some romance packages but they are not available to you since you did the reservation on Booking.com”. Frankly, we weren’t aiming for free champagne or anything, but we were pissed off that the hotel treated us differently because of the sales channel we have chosen, and most importantly, they also managed to screw up my cousin’s intention to provide us a little wedding gift. Here is a little tip for you: if you sell the same product on different platforms and aiming for the happiness of your guests, then offer the same services to all your guests regardless of the sales channel! If you are not willing to do that, please get your property off the third-party websites.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cosmopolitan424046

Good day, thank you for brining this issue to our attention,my apologies about the issues that you encountered. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel to discuss further.