Artmore Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,838 results
All reviewsfire pitcenter stageloft suitearts districtmarta stationatlantic stationapartment buildinggreat boutiqueunique hotelsouth city kitchenvalet parkingchain hotelsfull kitchenmini barmidtown locationsitting areapiedmont park
Reviewed May 23, 2016

I wanted to enjoy my stay at the Artmore, and was impressed by the reviews online. Maybe I have more discerning taste than the average reviewer, but I really regret staying at this hotel. I chose it rather than my conference hotel as I wanted something more charming. I really really regret that choice. This was one of the few times I wish I'd stayed at a chain hotel - for the price, I could have.

First, the positives. Staff was very friendly, especially Trevon who checked me in and always had a smile. Even the valet guys always said hi. Hotel is located across the street from the MARTA station which made it very easy to get to from the airport as well as getting around town. My room was huge.

The bad... Overall, everything at the hotel felt worn and very cheap. It looks like when they renovated the hotel, they bought everything at a discount store - metal handles are actually plastic, the bathroom cabinet is askew and feels cheap, doors don't close smoothly, etc. That, and everything is run down, from the paint on the walls to the furniture in the courtyard. The air conditioner is LOUD and kept me up at night, as did the sound from people in the hallways (there's no soundproofing). The wifi was some of the worst I've ever experienced. The breakfast was underwhelming - go elsewhere rather than spend the money on the hotel breakfast.

I've stayed at many hotels that are older properties which have been renovated. Most are awesome. Artmore wasn't. I'd never stay there again.

2  Thank Joshua Z
Reviewed May 18, 2016

stayed in a loft suite. One of the most comfortable beds I have ever stayed.
Coffee machine and micro in my downstairs living area. The biggest advantage of this hotel is the peace and quiet. I hate the sound of morning traffic. They have a lovely chilled out open area to sit and relax and still quite central to all the main sites.
I also though the rates were reasonable.

Room Tip: I would choose the loft suite but friends stayed in the standard rooms and they were also reasonable size and comfortable.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2016

We appreciate your comments and are excited to hear that you enjoyed staying in one of our loft suites and enjoyed our comfortable beds. We hope to have you stay with us again in the near future to enjoy the hotel and our southern hospitality.

Thanks,

Reviewed May 17, 2016

This hotel is a charming renovated 1920s hotel convenient to downtown Atlanta. The rooms are comfortable and clean, and nicely appointed. The staff is without exception friendly and helpful, and the courtyard is a lovely place to relax and have drink form the nice bar. The breakfast that is included in the price of the room is a basic well prepared Southern breakfast with good biscuits, grits, bacon, and eggs, as well as the other usual suspects like cereal and fruit. The hallways are a bit musty, but I am not complaining.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

We appreciate your comments and are delighted to hear that you love our charming 1924 boutique hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed May 11, 2016

Very pleasant boutique hotel. Very convenient location and helpful staff,relaxing courtyard. Close to all Midtown attractions, particularly Art Museum. The rooms are on the small side, but certainly are functional.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

We appreciate your comments and glad to hear you found the hotel to be a very pleasant boutique with a helpful staff. We look for to having you stay with us again in the near future to relax in our courtyard and enjoy the local attractions.

Thanks,

Reviewed May 10, 2016

This is an older hotel, bathrooms are small and wood floors creak, but that is it's charm. It is slightly updated, rooms were clean but small.. Outside there is a lovely courtyard with comfy seating, romantic lighting and relaxing water feature. Great location near art museum, piedmont park and great restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

We appreciate your comments and are glad to hear that you enjoyed the charm of our hotel and found the location to be great for visiting nearby attractions. We look forward to having you be our guest again soon.

Thanks