US$103
US$85
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Crowne Plaza Atlanta Airport(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$85
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$98
US$97
US$92
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$1,423
US$139
Westin.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

US$118
US$109
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$105
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Regency Atlanta(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$129
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$114
US$103
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$485
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgeorgia techsilver skillettypical courtyardfront deskatlantic stationhotel is locatedwalking distancemarriott propertiesupgraded to a suitemini fridgewould stay here againthe shuttle drivereasy accessfitness centerbed was comfortableself parkingmidtown
Reviewed February 24, 2017

This is a typical Courtyard room, which is a good thing in general. The place actually feels pretty new, but I don't think it is. Bed was comfortable, room was typical which is to say not large, but comfortable. Small fridge, writing desk, chair, pretty much everything you'd expect, and the staff is friendly and helpful. I must have booked at a bad time as my rate was pretty high, but overall I'm happy I stayed here.

Room Tip: Highway adjacent, might ask for a room at the other end
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Jeff F, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Midtown/Georgia Tech, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2017

Thank you for staying with us at Courtyard Atlanta Midtown/Georgia Tech.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations with us as well as the staff that you encountered. We are proud to offer our guests our newly renovated rooms and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Safe travels!

Reviewed February 18, 2017

Visiting Georgia Tech was made easy by staying at the Courtyard. Location was good in that it was close to GT as well as easy access to great shopping and restaurants. The staff here really makes this one of the best Courtyards I have been to in a while. They are re-setting the bar with some renovations, but it was nearly undetectable. I was moved to a larger room as my wife and I had a couple boys seeing the school and needed the room. The staff at the bistro was polite and very friendly. The front desk was very helpful and always greeted us as if we stayed there every week. The shuttle was extremely helpful saving us from fussing with a car and parking around campus. All in all, I would not stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: South side quieter but not much view
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Jeff F, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Midtown/Georgia Tech, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2017

Thank you for staying with us at Courtyard Atlanta Midtown/Georgia Tech and for sharing your experience.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. My team and I pride ourselves on providing great service to all of our customers and I am pleased to hear that we executed this for you.

My team and I hope to see you again the next time your travels return you to the midtown Atlanta, GA market.

Best regards,

jeff.fowler@Marriott.com

Reviewed January 28, 2017 via mobile

The location is good, particularly if you are driving. It is walking distance to Georgia tech and the midtown Marta station. The service is descent. The room itself was a bit limited, for example lacking a security box I which I could leave important documents, for example. The wifi was a bit on the slow side.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Jeff F, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Midtown/Georgia Tech, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2017

Thank you for staying with us at Courtyard Atlanta Midtown/Georgia Tech and for sharing your feedback with us.

I appreciate you making us aware of the WiFi speed not being as fast as it should be. We have had this issue addressed by our WiFi provider so that future guests do not experience the same frustrations as you did. Please know that on future stays with us, we do have safety deposit boxes available to use at our Front Desk; they are secured and accessible to you at all times.

Thank you again for your candor. My team and I look forward to the opportunity of serving you again the next time your travels return you to the midtown Atlanta, GA market.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 7, 2017

We were very pleased with the staff, both the restaurant and front desk. Unfortunately the hotel is in the middle of a renovation. We made a reservation for a king bed room and because of the limited rooms available, there was not much flexibility in room choice. The room we were given was very small, looked out on a port-a-potty and construction stuff, and had no place for luggage. In other ways, the hotel was standard Marriott Courtyard. Oatmeal was great as usual. Recommend going when renovation is done. Hotel is well located for any business at GA Tech.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Jeff F, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Midtown/Georgia Tech, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2017

Thank you for staying at Courtyard Atlanta Midtown/Georgia Tech and for sharing your feedback with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the service my team provided to you during your recent stay.

We are very excited for our renovation to be completed at the end of February and we hope to have you back again so you can enjoy our service and beautiful new product.

Thank you again for your taking the time to share your experience with us.

Reviewed December 31, 2016

We were in town visiting Georgia Tech and were pleasantly surprised by the Courtyard Atlanta Midtown/Georgia Tech. It was located within a 10-minute of campus. When we walked in, we noticed that lobby/cafe area was under renovation. When we checked in, the front desk staff was personable and professional. We appreciated when she informed us that the water will be shut off at certain hours. Fortunately, we were going to be out of the hotel during those times. We had clean and comfortable rooms with a personalized note from the housekeeper welcoming us. We caught a glimpse to the lovely courtyard and pool. Unfortunately, it was too cold to enjoy any of it. Maybe next time.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Jeff F, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Midtown/Georgia Tech, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2017

Thank you for staying with us at Courtyard Atlanta Midtown/Georgia Tech. i am glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us.

Please come back and see us once the hotel renovation is complete at the end of February!

Warm regards,