1,420 results
All reviewsevening receptionthe cobb energy centermade to order breakfastatlanta galleriacomplimentary breakfastshopping and restaurantsfront desk staffliving roomfamily reunionbusiness tripindoor poolshuttle servicefree shuttledefinitely stay here againmallcumberlandinterstate
Reviewed November 13, 2016

A great place to stay. The breakfast is awesome and the Happy Hour a nice feature. You are close to shopping, dining and the arts. Highly recommend for business or leisure. If you are flying check various companies that will shuttle you from Atlanta airport. This is the only downside. Shuttle could cost you 50.00 per person.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed November 9, 2016

I stayed at the Embassy Suites of Akers Mill Road in Atlanta Ga. and enjoy the fleshly new entrance, lobby, gather area and the rooms were out-standing. The only problem I had was not able to access the pre-selected room I wanted, instead of a City Front View... I was looking at rear dumpster. Over-all the room was beautiful and clean. I mean new carpet, wall paper, bathroom fixtures, working refrigerator, and furniture.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2016

Great stay but...First the bad/ Someone else entered my room - staff did not confirm I was already in it! Said I was going to get some additional points (big deal) but not sure if I recieved any. Hot tub inoperable, gym needs fans. Hotel renovated. Rooms and common areas are mush improved. Showers are a definite step up in looks and performance from the past. Rates on off season are good but escalate greatly whenever there is an event in the area. Staff is terrific.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

This is a beautiful hotel the layout is unique very clean the front desk staff very friendly and welcoming this is much needed in these days and times. They also offer complimentary drinks at the bar with snacks from 5:30 to 7:30 also a wonderful breakfast comes with your room thank you staff

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank KayCharlotte_NC
Reviewed November 1, 2016

I mostly stay within the Hilton brand when traveling and this is one reason why I chose this particular hotel for my weekend date night with my wife. The other reason was location. Staff was friendly upon arrival. I made sure to ask if the hotel was full as I always do in case I have problems with the room. It was sold out. Major issue was that A/C would not drop below 72. Self parking in an open lot with no security was $5.00 charge. Bathroom was not clean and caulking was hanging from tub at the tile joint. I had read that they had made major renovations to this property so I had high hopes...probably would not stay here in the future.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple