On the spur of the moment I flew to Atlanta to visit my daughter and watch the UNC Tar Heels play in the finals of the ACC tournament. While the Heels lost, I had a great visit and found the Grand Hyatt to be quite nice.
The room, while somewhat small, was well-appointed, provided a robe, refrigerator, nice flat screen tv and a nice bathroom. It was a well laid out room.
The staff in the lounge/bar were top notch -- friendly and knowledgeable without being overbearing. They were, sadly, offset by a grumpy and rather useless concierge who looked quite pained when asked for the simplest bits of information. Likewise, I needed to download a boarding pass and seat assignment, and was referred to the "business center" for that chore. Bottom line: it cost me $11.00 to use their computer for <10 minutes to to print two pages. It turned out the desk clerk who sent me there was a trainee and another clerk (Anna) fell all over herself to apologize, finally comping me an $11+ drink at the bar that evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil retreat within a vibrant urban setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead
- Grand Hyatt Buckhead
- Atlanta Hyatt