I stayed at the Hyatt for 3 nights while on business travel in Atlanta the last week in April. I've stayed at many Hyatt hotels and this is one of the better ones. I'll jump right into it....
Location! Location! Location! This hotel is in the heart of Buckhead so there are restaurants galore right at your finger tips along with plenty of shopping options.
Service - Every employee that I encountered from front desk to valet was very courteous and accommodating.
Bed - Super comfortable, almost luxurious :)
Extras - Loved the iPod docking station and views of Buckhead and beyond from my room.
Privacy - While my room was appointed very nicely, the walls in this hotel are as thin as paper. I overheard conversations and the TV in a neighboring room.
Parking - The only two options are self-park ($20) or valet ($32). While I opted for valet to avoid the hassle of self parking, this was still kind of steep considering I have paid less in places like Chicago and New York.....
Bathroom - My shower clogged the first time I used it and would not drain properly however it was fixed.
So that's it in a nutshell. Unfortunately, I can not vouch for the spa or any of the food at the hotel as I ate out during my trip. I would definitely stay at the Grand Hyatt during my next trip to Atlanta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil retreat within a vibrant urban setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead
- Grand Hyatt Buckhead
- Atlanta Hyatt