Stayed at this hotel to test out another hotel spot in ATL. It's a bit North from where I normally stay, but close to the highway.
- Hotel staff was nice and friendly.
- The room accommodations were good.
- Iron in the room was blah. (not uncommon these days)
- Closet armoire was a bit tiny, but adequate
- Room was a bit plain, but that's not always a bad thing.
- Toilet seat wasn't clean. It looked as if the maid had wiped the seat, but left residue.
- Shower head really short for someone 6ft tall.
Overall, it wasn't my favorite hotel to stay at in ATL, but the experience was good. The only concern I had is when i checked in to the hotel location on Foursquare/Twitter and my friends in the area immediately replied asking why I was staying in that neighborhood. Tod me not to leave my valuables around. They said it wasn't known as the safest part of ATL. What part is was my response to them! I didn't experience any issues why crime or vandalism. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to try a new place, and I would stay there again should my normal hotel be fully booked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn Atlanta Northlake.Enjoy a day exploring Stone Mountain Park or take a shopping break in the Northlake Mall located right across the street! Whatever brings you to this vibrant area, you'll have an incredible stay at our Atlanta Northlake hotel and our team looks forward to helping you have a wonderful trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake Hotel Atlanta
- Atlanta Hampton Inn