All reviewsfront deskatlanta airportupgraded to a suitean early flightshuttle driverinternational terminalrestaurant staffdefinitely stay here againone night staygreat customer servicefree shuttlebusiness centerclean hotelroom keybeds were comfortableenjoyed my stayfree breakfast
Reviewed April 12, 2017

Hotel was clean and staff was friendly. Very convenient from the airport shuttle service was prompt and efficient. Jennifer at the front desk was super helpful and friendly. She really made the stay mush more enjoyable after traveling for 2 days straight!

Room Tip: Top floor are great rooms
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
AThornton25, Director Of Operations at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2017

Dear Larrywalker2636, We are delighted you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Thank you for your review on your stay, I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Jennifer We are always interested in hearing feedback from our guest. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed April 12, 2017

We recently booked a room so we could take advantage of the Park and Fly package.
Matthew at the front desk was wonderful. He was so friendly and helpful.
Our hotel room was large, clean and quiet. We were so surprised being that it is so close to the airport.
We needed to leave our car for 3 weeks, so we were a little apprehensive. The parking lot is secure and well lit. Our car was fine when we got back.
I would love to stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Dear Rlb221563, Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with TripAdvisor. Matthew is one of our star Agents and we are so privileged to have him here with us on this team. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future. Thank You

Reviewed April 11, 2017

Stayed here for a night before taking off at ATL. While this property is not on the tram of the ATL tram service, it is VERY close to the

Matthew was very nice at check in, noted we were a loyalty member and gave us a free upgrade. The room was wonderful! It was a 1 bedroom that would have been perfect if we brought our son and easily could have accommodated a family of 4 with ease. The closed off bedroom allows for privacy with TV and the main room is large with a TV, kichenette and dining table.

The bed was very comfortable and towels/room was clean and nice. We had a small issue with our shower door and called to tell them. They offered to come right up to fix but we didn't need to at the moment so we said for them to address when we cked out.

We did not use the workout room or pool but they looked nice. The hotel has a unique/non-conventional layout that i am guessing is due additions but wasn't a problem for us.

The business center was great for boarding pass printing and we wish we would have had time to ck out the restaurant. A great option for families traveling from ATL area and want a close hotel before their flight or anyone passing through.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nickiwms

Dear Nickiwms, We really appreciate all the nice comments and will be sure to share this with our colleagues. We will be sure to share your kind words to Matthew as well. Thank you again for taking the time to share this valuable feedback. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed April 7, 2017

Airport shuttle was not reliable going from and to the airport. Mid-afternoon, I was told the shuttle had left at a certain time (which was not true as I had been there 10 minutes before the alleged departure). I waited more than 50 minutes for a shuttle. The next day I had a 6:00 a.m. departure at the International Terminal. Desk staff told me the 1st shuttle leaves at 4:00 a.m. By 4:10 I asked the person at the desk when the shuttle was coming... she noted "it should" be here shortly. Thankfully I ended up getting a ride from a private shuttle operator (who was contracted to shuttle pilots). He pointed out that the two hotel shuttles were still sitting "parked" in the parking lot!
I was upgraded to a very nice suite with a very large sitting room, kitchenette, nicely appointed washroom with a walk-in shower and a large bedroom with a balcony overlooking a pool. Very nicely decorated, nice furnishings, two televisions, comfortable desk chair!
The television channels were not working mid-evening "weak signal". Tried calling front desk 5x before someone finally answered. After first four attempts tried Bell Desk and Housekeeping... no answer there either!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
AThornton25, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2017

Dear TJ2500, Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. I apologize for any inconvience we may have caused during your stay. I will share your comments with my fellow colleagues so we can ensure efficiency. Thank You

Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

I've stayed here before.....convenient to airport...clean rooms, comfortable rooms....they need to put nite lights in bathrooms. On site restaurant is good, front desk staff friendly and shuttle driver helpful

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
AThornton25, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2017

Dear Bruce H, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with TripAdvisor! Thank you for being a repeat guest and we hope to see you again in the near future, I will also share your suggestions with my colleagues. Thank You