All reviews front desk atlanta airport upgraded to a suite an early flight international terminal restaurant staff definitely stay here again one night stay great customer service free shuttle shuttle service clean hotel room key beds were comfortable free breakfast southern hospitality lobby
Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

Paid $12 for parking which does not exist (weekend crowd perhaps?). Security allowed us to park in an unmarked area to accommodate. Rooms are well kept and in an okay condition; however, worn with scuffs and markings on the walls/doors. Bathroom produced poor lighting and out of date. Ideal for proximity to airport; however, will likely look elsewhere if in the Atlanta area for a temporary stay.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2017

Dear Kimberly K,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We would like to apologize for not living up to your expectations regarding our rooms and bathrooms. We also regret the issue you had with the parking fee. Reviews like yours are very valuable as they enable us to target areas we need to improve on. Rest assured your feedback will be forwarded to all concerned departments for reference.

Joel A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed May 19, 2017

I was there for a month. It has improved massively from how it was a few years ago. The wifi if fast and has good signal strength. The front desk staff is now attentive and motivated. The transportation runs on time.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
AThornton25, Director Of Operations at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2017

Dear WoodyInAZ, We really appreciate all the nice comments and will be sure to share this with our colleagues. Thank you again for taking the time to share this valuable feedback. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed May 16, 2017

We stayed at the this hotel as it is very close to the Atlanta airport, and there is a bus that takes you to the airport and picks you up when you return from your flight. There is free parking for your car while you are traveling. The hotel is very clean and comfortable. There is a very good restaurant across from the hotel that serves delicious New Orleans style dishes.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank oldmj2013
AThornton25, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2017

Dear Oldmj2013, Thank you for sharing your Great experience with TripAdvisor! We are pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy a lot of what our property has to offer. I will ensure that our staff sees your great comments and we look forward to having you again in the near future.

Reviewed May 12, 2017

booked a hotel through IHG.com website. I had previously stayed at the hotel and received an email confirmation of my stay, but this time I didn’t. In good faith, I assumed my reservation was for the correct day. When I arrived at the hotel I was told that I was charged for the previous day. I asked if I could speak to a manager on that Friday evening and I was told that one would not be available until Monday. I stayed that night and the next morning I spoke with the hotel supervisor. She took down my information and said that she would leave it for the manager and that I should hear from her on either Monday or Tuesday. I never received the call from the hotel manager, so I called. The manager said that they could not remove the charge even after I explained that I never received the email and I did stay the next day. She said she would speak to her general manager because I did come the very next day. I called back a few days later and she had not yet spoke with her general manager. A few days after that she called and said the “no show” fee could not be refunded, but I could call IHG. I called IHG and they said they would look into it and give me a call back. I called and spoke with a lady and she said she would look into it. I received an email about three days later stating that they did not see any website errors. What is interesting about this, is that the third person that I spoke to at IHG let me know that this was new app and that was possible. I didn’t reserve through an app. Also, as I noticed on "consumer affairs" report that I found online
I was not the only person that has had this issue. Also, I am not the only person who has had problems with the hotel. I responded to the email asking for the confirmation email to be sent to me. Three days later I was told that they could not send me another confirmation email. I responded and said I did not want another confirmation email, but I did want the email forwarded to me that was supposedly sent to me in the first place. They responded two days later saying they were unable to send that email to me, but that I should keep working with the hotel.

I called IHG again and spoke with a lady. I explained that I was very frustrated about the “no show” fee. This lady that I spoke with said that the hotel should have been able to transfer that charge to the day that I actually stayed. She said if she were me, that she would be frustrated as well and that she would contact the hotel about both my dispute.

I never heard from anyone. I called IHG again once I saw a charge on my credit card that was more than what was on my receipt for the day that I actually stayed. The man I spoke with said to me that he would contact the hotel about my dispute for additional charge. The hotel manager called and credited my card for the additional charge. I also explained to her what the 2nd lady I spoke with at IHG said to me. She said that she would speak to her general manager and I should hear something from her by Wednesday. Today is Friday and I never heard from her. I called IHG again and the fourth person I spoke with told me that the hotel was probably not going to refund me. She said she would reach out to the hotel to have someone give me a call. I told her what the 2nd lady said and she said she should have never said that to me. Unfortunately she did and it sounds like this is something that the hotel could have done, but refuses even though I never received my confirmation email. As the link above shows, I am not the only person who has had these exact same problems with Holiday Inn. I had such a great experience the first time that I am saddened that this has left such a bad taste.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
AThornton25, Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2017

Dear Mlady03, On behalf of our entire team here at the Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North, I would like to apologize for our failure to make your stay with us an enjoyable one. We truly are sorry to learn of the inconveniences you encountered.Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts and comments about your stay with us. We regret that your overall experience was not 100% satisfactory.

We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve and continually provide the best guest experience possible. In addition, your feedback has been forwarded to our management to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future.

Again, our apologies for the inconvenience and we hope to have another opportunity to provide you a much better experience.

Reviewed May 8, 2017

We stayed here briefly for one night after we flew into Atlanta Saturday May 5th. We got there late around 10.30pm but we were pre booked. The young man on reception was brilliant and helpful. We were soon off to our room. The room was a king bed and was spacious. Everything we needed was there. In the morning I needed some advice as to how to get to the car rental center. The girl on reception was miserable, uninterested and unhelpful. What a shame.
Hope this review was helpful.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ukdryver
AThornton25, Director Of Operations, at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2017

Dear Ukdryver, We really appreciate all the nice comments and will be sure to share this with Matthew. Thank you again for taking the time to share this valuable feedback. We hope to see you again in the future.