This hotel had outdoor corridors and was actually really nice. The standards were as good as hotels here in Australia. The staff were great and breakfast gave us a good start to the day. The room and decor was really nice and comfortable. Good value for money as well.
Atlanta is a beautiful city and I plan to stay longer next time at the same hotel. Near some GREAT restaurants - Rays, Sweet Georgia Juke Joint and Max's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Downtown Atlanta, Inn at the Peachtrees is close to all of Atlanta's well know attractions. In addition, the Inn is walking distance to most of Atlanta's Fortune 500 companies. Whether you are here on business or pleasure the Inn at the Peachtrees is the perfect place to stay! Parking is located at a parking garage off-site from the hotel. The garage is self-park and includes in and out privileges. The daily rate is a $15.00 fee per night. Larger vehicles cannot be accommodated in the parking garage. Parking is limited in the downtown area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at the Peachtrees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn At The Peachtrees Hotel Atlanta
- Hotel At The Peachtrees
- At The Peachtrees Atlanta
- Best Western Atlanta
- Atlanta Best Western