My wife and I chose this hotel due to its price and proximity to the World of Coke and Georgia Aquarium. The walk to both attractions was about 10 minutes. It takes about 15 minutes to walk to the CNN Center. We also saw a Braves game at Turner Field. Driving time to the Blue Lot was about 10 minutes.
The room had all of the basics including a flat-screen TV with HD channels. The king sized bed was very comfortable. The shower size is normal bathtub sized. The sink/vanity is separate from the shower/toilet area. The room opens to the outside court yard which is a great place to sit in the evening and view the Atlanta skyline. There was also free Wifi throughout the entire hotel, to include our room.
The breakfast was decent. It had hot items such as sausage patties and eggs. The eggs were runny. There was also a small assortment of doughnuts, bagels, cereals, and make your own waffles.
Parking was $15/night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting Atlanta, it helps to find a hotel that puts you at the center of the city but remains affordable. And while there are many choices in cheap hotels in the area, you’re always looking for the best hotel deals for your lodging needs. When you book your hotel rooms with Inn at the Peachtrees, you’re choosing one of the best hotels located in the heart of downtown Atlanta. You’ll find that are accommodations are convenient, comfortable, and most importantly, affordable. We always offer our guests the lowest pricing possible on all of our rooms, giving you the peace of mind that you’ve found one of the premier places to stay without paying more than you have to. Our recently renovated rooms are spacious, clean, and well-lit. We offer many on-site amenities, making your stay as close to perfect as we can. With parking exclusive only to our hotel guests, free daily hot breakfast, 24-hour fitness facility, and more great offerings on property, we have everything you need to make your trip a success. Because we’re located in the middle of the downtown district of Atlanta, we see many business travelers, as well as guests and families on vacation. We strive to offer plenty of specialized items to assist any guest, no matter what their reason for visiting may be. That’s why with each room booking we include complimentary high-speed internet, in-room work area and desk, as well as a business center and meeting room in the lobby area. Why choose a cheaper hotel and receive less for your money when you could have scenic views of the city skyline and a free hot meal each morning? No matter what you’re looking for in your next hotel stay, you’ll find it here with us each time for less. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Choice Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn at the Peachtrees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn At The Peachtrees Hotel Atlanta
- Hotel At The Peachtrees
- At The Peachtrees Atlanta
- Best Western Atlanta
- Atlanta Best Western