All reviews underground parking walking distance world of coca cola georgia aquarium an older hotel rooms are small yogurt the breakfast area centennial olympic park would stay here again staff was very friendly and helpful enjoyed my stay free breakfast coffee maker downtown marta coke
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel to avoid paying $400.00 a nite at larger places. It was an older building but had been updated. The rooms were small, but clean. Service was generous with the towels. The beds were comfortable. We enjoyed the complementary breakfast each morning.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Phyllis K
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Inn at the Peachtrees, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2018

Dear Phyllis,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent vacation with us! It was our pleasure to offer you neat and cozy accommodations, at an excellent value, during your time in Atlanta and we're glad you enjoyed our hearty breakfast as well. On behalf of our team at Inn at the Peachtrees, thank you for being our guest and stop by anytime!

General Manager,
Inn at the Peachtrees, an Ascend Collection Member.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

First thing to mention is that it's not an easy place to find even using the gps. I wish one day they would have a more stand out sign . Check in was very easy but the hotel did charge me the first day that morning before I check in which was different. Parking is interesting, but they have limited space in the basement parking lot. You will have to get a piece of paper from the front desk and flash it by the front desk to get into the gated garage. Also, the path in and out of the basement garage is slightly curvy and not straight. If the parking lot is full then you either pay for the parking across the street or go to the parking garage a block over which requires you to scan your badge to get in. Let me say that the hotel is near a park, where homeless people lounge by, but I had no problems day or night.

The room has a typical bed and television and the bathroom sink is of course outside of the bathroom. You have closet to hang your clothes an ironing board, iron and the first room I ever been in that has a Keurig machine with some k cups. I am glad they did have a fringe which is located as a dresser door but no microwave as usual. The bedroom is cover with wallpaper, but they should just take it off and paint the walls. instead. The bathroom shower takes up most of space in the bathroom and the toilet is quite low. The shower is okay, but the curtain did not protect the bathroom floor and after getting out of the shower there was excess water on the floor. I did not use the gym or business center which requires access with your hotel card. The courtyard is very shaded, which is nice and has lounge chairs but no pool.

The breakfast was not bad, and it is the first hotel I been in that had a pancake machine, but it seems to be slower than the waffle machine and on second day it was shut down. Beside those machines they had a yogurt ,oatmeal, a fruit stand, typical water , juice and coffee, a hot bar of eggs, sausage, grits, toast, muffins. The breakfast staff did a great job keeping food in stock and were friendly and helpful. In all it was an okay hotel, if you are on a budget and need to be near the downtown area then gladly stay here but if you can splurge then there are more accommodating hotels nearby.

Room Tip: Get a room looking out to peach tree street or one on the first three floors.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Inn at the Peachtrees, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear Chase,
Thank you for your insightful feedback! We were happy to have you and glad to deliver the comfortable hospitality you needed here in downtown Atlanta. It sounds like you rested comfortably and we're delighted that you got the day started right with our tasty breakfast. Our team was happy to serve! We are always working to make positive changes to our accommodations, and we look forward to an opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future. Depend on us for another great value!

General Manager,
Inn at the Peachtrees, an Ascend Collection Member.

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

The front desk staff,Nakeisha and Artavious W.were very friendly, professional,helpful,outgoing and impressive, My sister and I, will definitely be staying at The Inn at Peachtree when visiting Atlanta in the near future and also referring others to stay here as well,We have enjoyed our visit to Atlanta and staying here made it even better.Thanks Nakeisha and Artavious W.we Appreciate you. Tawanna and Jacqueline Jennings

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Tawanna J
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Inn at the Peachtrees, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Dear Tawanna,
It is wonderful that you enjoyed your stay with us here at Inn at the Peachtrees. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us while you were here in Atlanta for the Paw Summer Convention. Nakeisha and Artavious thank you for your lovely compliment about their fabulous customer service, and we are glad that we were able to make your trip to the Atlanta area even better. It is wonderful to hear that you will be recommending our hotel as the place to stay in the Atlanta area, and we look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

More like a crappy motel in a bad neighborhood- people smoking outside our room late at night. Only a thin sheet on the bed so I put pillows on top of me in attempt to stay warm. Not even a duvet or blanket!!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Olivia,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to the area. Our team strives to provide each guest with a relaxing and convenient experience, and we apologize that your time with us did not meet your expectations. We are always on hand to help in any way, and we do everything possible to ensure the safety of our guests. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will consider staying with us again so can make sure you enjoy the excellent stay that you deserve.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

I want to start by saying the staff was excellent. The lady checking us in and the hotel maintenance guy were top notch!

The hotel was in the perfect location for my business needs. However, the hotel seems a little on the unsafe side. I would not want to stay here alone. It's like just outside of safe zone.

The room was clean but overall the hotel was not what I expected. No parking was available so we parked across the street but with no incident. However, I noticed a car kept riding by and stopping right in front of my car so, I kept looking out the window all night to make sure my car was still there. That's the feel of the hotel.

Bathroom is very small and the place just isn't nice.

I write this because I read these reviews before I book a room.

Atlanta hotels are expensive. This place is reasonable but don't look for real nice accomdations.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Inn at the Peachtrees, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

We welcome all guest feedback, as we consider it an opportunity to improve upon our guests' accommodations continually. We're happy to hear that you found our staff to be top notch during your stay and that our location was convenient for your trip to the area. It's unfortunate to hear, however, that the neighborhood was not to your preference. We would love the opportunity to deliver an even better experience when your travels bring you back our way.