6,870 results
All reviews north tower food court prime meridian phillips arena centennial park georgia dome valet parking ferris wheel college football hall of fame within walking distance room service coca cola per day very nice hotel the room was nice enjoyed my stay cnn
Reviewed December 21, 2015

Chose this hotel for it's location to Mercedes Benz Stadium. It's within walking distance of the hotel. The room was nice and clean. Hotel is pretty and the staff friendly. Stay out of Latitudes Bar. Service was terrible there! Breakfast buffet served in the morning was plentiful but pricey. No different than and big city downtown hotel. The location is beautiful. CNN Center and Olympic Park right across the street. Beautiful street views. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: November 2015
Management100, Manager at Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2015

Dear GoGo,

We are thrilled to hear that you chose the Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center for our proximity to the Georgia Dome and the new Mercedes Benz Stadium. Thank you for your lovely compliments of our hotel and four diamond staff. We hope to welcome you back the next time you are in the area for an event.

Reviewed December 21, 2015

The Omni CNN is the best hotel that I have stayed in my travels. The location is great for vacation and business. Everything about the hotel will exceed your expectations. It is centrally located in downtown Atlanta with great attractions you can visit and tour in walking distance. Staff workers were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Management100, Manager at Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2016

Dear Sandra,

Thank you for your great review of the Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center. We take pride in the exceptional service our staff provides and our one-of-a-kind address in downtown. We hope to welcome you back to the Omni next time you are in area.

Reviewed December 20, 2015

The Omni sent me an email to register on line and that way I would not have to stop at the desk. They informed me that all I had to do was pick up key located in the slot beside the front desk. When I got there, there was no key, so I had to go the front desk. They had trouble finding my reservation and then they gave me room that was not ADA accessible. I told them that the conformation that I received said that I had reserved an ADA room. So I had to change rooms again. I was very disappointed in the service that I received on this stay at the Omni.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Douglas R
Management100, Manager at Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2015

Dear Douglas,

We are extremely apologetic for what you experienced while checking into our hotel. The service you received is not the norm and for that we apologize. We have informed the Front Office Management of your experience so that they are able to use such as a future training topic. We hope beyond check in that you enjoyed the reminder of your stay at the Omni and in the future you may give us a second chance to show you the true southern experience we are known to provide guests with.

Reviewed December 20, 2015 via mobile

When we arrived at the hotel we were running late for a concert at the Philips Arena. Check in was smooth but that was the only thing that was smooth. When we got to the room there was an obvious smell of cigarettes in the room. They had tried to mask it with some type of perfume which only made it worse. The bedding was stained and and as a result I took the comforter off to avoid the stains. The chair that was located at the desk in the room had collapsed in the center and was garbage. When we returned from the concert there was a group of children sitting in the hall talking about playing. They stayed there for at least an hour unattended in the hallway. The room with the ice machine was absolutely filthy. There was trash and sunflower seeds everywhere. The facilities are in desperate need of an upgrade. The walls around the elevators were filthy and damaged. The alarm clock was broken. All in all it was the worst stay that ever had at a hotel
Shame on you!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank agmfowler

Thank you for your feedback. The Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center prides itself on the ability to provide the highest level of quality and service to our guests. We are regretful this was not the experience you had. We will pass along all comments to our housekeeping team to ensure all areas of improvement that you mentioned are taken care of immediately. We hope you may give us another chance to demonstrate our sincere hospitality the next time you are in Atlanta.

Reviewed December 19, 2015

We had the joy of staying at the Omni for our Company Christmas party, the staff was great, the venue was beautiful and the location was perfect to go for a stroll in the park the next day! The rooms were roomy, clean and modern. Their breakfast buffet was great too!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Dear Nylsa,

Thank you for such a glowing review of your stay at the Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center for your company Christmas party. We are thrilled to know you enjoyed the Centennial Olympic Park in our front yard and the Prime Meridian breakfast buffet. We look forward to another opportunity to serve you and your coworkers!