6,963 results
All reviews north tower prime meridian food court phillips arena centennial park georgia dome valet parking ferris wheel college football hall of fame within walking distance room service coca cola conference center very nice hotel per day enjoyed my stay cnn
Reviewed October 17, 2016

Omni hotel didn't measure up. They delivered very poor service for a Regional business meeting for American Express. We were a small faction of a huge company. Omni didn't recognize our need for AV equipment and coffee at breaks.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed October 16, 2016

We had a fantastic family getaway. The staff was so friendly and kind. The food was amazing. Rooms were very spacious. The splash package was great, when we arrived we were able to check in an then go to the aquarium which was within walking distance of the hotel. Centenial park was beautiful with lots of outdoor space for family activities. The hotel was beautiful and look forward to returning in the near future.

Room tip: North tower for city views but also other section has views of the CNN center that I imagine would have been fantastic as well.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

We stayed in Omni hotel as I attended an event in the hotel, my husband and daughter also joined me. A short 20 min drive from the airport. I checked in online in advance so was immediately handed my room key, they also gave my daughter a really nice goodie bag from the aquarium with a stuffy, made her day. The hotel is really nice. We stayed at the north tower. When booking online I also registered on the program which provided us with free internet. They also gave us coupons for morning tea or coffee which would be delivered to our room, such a nice touch. The room was really nice, on the smaller side. The location is central with many options for dining, also the main attractions are within walking distance. However no supermarkets close by other than the hotels gift shop which is ok for the most part. The only negatives for us was the shower and the room cleaning service. On the first day they did not empty our bin or take the coffee tray. Also mistakes was made with our breakfast order for 2 of the 4 days! Additionally they never replaced the black tea bag that I consumed on the first day, so basically the room cleaning service was not at the same level as the rest of the hotel. However the staff on the front desk definitely made it up, such a great team, I have never been looked after better in any other hotel that by Omni's front desk staff, shout out to Morris and Antony Pearce, thank you for your warm welcome.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2016

Awesome property, friendly check in and very friendly staff from beginning to end. Nothing was ever too difficult or too inconvenient. From housekeeping to bell services, wake up calls to restaurant staff and servers, they definitely merit high marks and excellent ratings. My room was on the 11th floor. The room was huge, two huge queens beds, lovely balcony overlooking the Atrium adjacent to CNN World Headquarters. The bed was incredibly comfortable. My bathroom was immense, with a large shower/tub combination, tons of comfy, clean towels, and a vanity area that was second to none. Housekeeping was always willing and ready to replenish my towels. The property is located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, across from Centennial Park, Skyview Atlanta, next to Philips Arena, and across the street from the Georgia Dome. The College Football Hall of Fame is three blocks north and within a short walking distance. World of Coca-Cola, the Georgia Aquarium and the Center for Civil and Human Rights are all within a 10 minute walk. Lots of eateries, sites, and public transportation all very close. MARTA has a main station between the hotel and Philips Arena. The restaurant in the hotel, Prime Meridian, was excellent. Lovely selection, attentive wait staff and a gorgeous view into Centennial Park and downtown. The hotel has a ton of meeting space, in both towers for conferences and meetings. Need a workout? Visit the hotel gym, spa and pool on the 6th floor of the north tower. If you're going to be in Atlanta, this property is a real gem. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed October 15, 2016

Almost all of the Atlanta attractions are located in a walking distance from the hotel.
Even the Atlanta streetcar's station is across the street.
The staff are very pleasant, and you can find in the lobby all through the day light refreshments and fruits.
The rooms are very spacious, but a bit old, and nevertheless are kept in very good condition.
The bed is quite comfortable, not too hard and not too soft.
You should pay attention that the service tax in the hotel is VERY HIGH. I have ordered a 16$ (very good) burger through the room service, and the total came out $30 just because of various taxes.

Room tip: Ask for the north tower and the highest available floor looking towards the Centenial Olympic Park
Date of stay: September 2016