Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
US$499
US$299
  • Room Service
3,305 results
All reviewsthe club loungejerome smithretractable roofself parkingthird floorbell staffsouthern hospitalitygreat customer serviceindoor poolthe entire staffolympic parkgeorgia aquariumfandanglesshirleyconferencebellmandowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 April 2012

We just recently stayed for two nights while in town for a big volleyball tournament. We were upgraded to the club floor which was a really nice treat, but because we had packed a big cooler for the trip we found that we, unfortunately, did not really use this ammenity very much. The club lounge was one of the nicest and largest that we have seen thus far, though. We found the hotel to be nicely kept and our room was clean with updated furnishings. The bed was very comfortable and the water pressure in the shower was fabulous. The only reason I'm not giving our stay an excellent rating is due to a couple of things that were lacking about our room. First, we had no trash can in the bathroom, which I thought was odd. Secondly, there is no door in the bathroom, it is a sliding door....which is fine, except it did not slide all the way shut. Third, not to be picky, but the view outside of the large bay windows was that of the roof and the stuff on the roof...it just kind of made you want to keep the curtains shut. Lastly, the toilet clogged the morning we were leaving and we just did not have the time to call someone up...so we used the restroom in the club lounge. Besides these minor things, we did have a very good overall stay, though, and we would definitely stay at this hotel again. It is within walking distance of many restaurants and about a mile to the downtown attractions and world congress center. The self parking is $22 nightly.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2012

Thank you for staying with us during the Big South Volleyball tournament. We really enjoyed hosting all the teams and families. We're glad you had a nice stay with us and appreciate the feedback on the few issues you mentioned. In the future, whenever you need anything done, please let us know so we can attend to it immediately. Trash cans and clogs are very easy for us to fix and we want you to be completely happy with your stay! Hope to see you again soon and safe travels.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

I found the concierges, especially Kiki, to be extremely helpful. She went out of her way to provide me very good information.

I do have one complaint, though. When it was time for me to check out, there was no information clearly available to determine my preparedness for the shuttle service. The shuttle driver was supposed to enter the lobby and announce his departure. The hotel should have a sign to indicate the half-hourly departure times. I ended up having to take a taxi to the airport and nearly missed my flight and I paid double the amount that I had planned.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

We're happy that you enjoyed the hotel and service staff so much. Thank you for staying with us! As you may know, Atlanta's airport shuttle service is not our hotel's shuttle and we don't have any control over their service and timing. The shuttle should come to the hotel every half hour and does announce their departure throughout the lobby. We apologize that you didn't have a good experience with their timing. We hope to see you again soon and safe travels.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

This hotel was great, with one main exception - breakfast. When my friend and I went to get breakfast, we were shocked by the price - $18.50. We decided to go to the bakery next to the breakfast area, where we only paid $4.50. You should definity choose this option over the hotel buffet.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends

Thanks for staying with us and the kind review! We're glad you thought we were great! We understand that voluminous choices on breakfast buffet isn't for everyone, which is why we have the deli available. We're happy you enjoyed the Deli, and sounds like it met your needs. Many of our guests do love the breakfast buffet with the huge selection of fresh fruits, pastries, meats, cheeses, yogurt, eggs, bacon, sausage, etc. The omelet stations on the buffet, where a chef makes your fluffy omelet with your choice of ingredients, are a big hit too.

Thanks again for staying with us and hope to see you again soon. Safe travels!

Reviewed 1 April 2012

The staff was very friendly, there are so many people around to help with your luggage. everything was clean, the pool with the evidently retractable roof over it was fantastic. it was very easy to find anyone to help you with whatever you need, they even had a whole categorized sorted list of all the restaurant and delivery menus on hand!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends

It's always great to see our guests so happy with us. Thanks for the great comments and we sincerely appreciate your business! Hope to see you back again soon, safe travels!

Reviewed 1 April 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed for 3 nights and EVERY night we ordered the BANANA BREAD PUDDING CAKE..... The first night I arrived late so I ordered room service for a late night dinner. When I called for room service, the lady suggested the Banana Bread Pudding Cake. It was so AMAZING that my boyfriend and I ordered it (and champagne) every night thereafter (3 nights). It is a MUST if you love desserts!!! Room service as a whole was fantastic... very friendly, helpful, and timely.

The hotel location is also ideal. We walked every where we needed to go (i.e., Underground Atlanta all the way to Midtown, Centennial Olympic Park) (However, we are from Boston so we are use to walking).

We walked by the bar and it was hopping with lots of people.

The hotel pool and hot tub was also very clean. The pool was large enough to get our heartrate up with a couple of laps.

Overall, we had a fabulous trip!!

This is a nice bang for your buck!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

We'll let Chef Jamison know that you love his bread pudding! That yummy treat makes an impression on a lot of people that stay in the hotel and we're glad you loved it too. Thanks very much for staying with us, sounds like you enjoyed a lot of our amenities in the hotel and got to know the city during your walks. We love hearing our guests had fun in Atlanta, there is so much to do in downtown! See you soon and safe travels!