Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
  • Room Service
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
3,301 results
All reviewsthe club loungejerome smithretractable roofself parkingthird floorbell staffsouthern hospitalitygreat customer serviceindoor poolthe entire staffolympic parkgeorgia aquariumfandanglesshirleyconferencebellmandowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 April 2012

The staff at this hotel were incredible. They were courteous and genuinely interested in our stay. They made sure we had everything we needed and knew how to get to the venue where our show was being performed. The room, including the bathroom, was very clean. The beds were extremely comfortable. All around class act. We will stay here again on our next trip!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2012

We're thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us so much! Thanks very much for the great review. We agree, the service team here is genuine! Hope to see you again soon, safe travels.

Reviewed 20 April 2012

I like this hotel. Location was nice and you could get on the train by walking a couple of blocks. The hotel is located near restaurants and bars. Hotel room was above average. Hands down what makes this place is the staff, all are courteous, they all greet you and they all seek to make sure that your stay is going as best as it can. I appreciate their customer service and will gladly stay there in the future. The only reason why I did not give them an excellent is because the maid service can be slow, maybe it was my room location but coming to my room to clean it at 5:00 PM in the afternoon after I was out of the room from 0730 AM to 4:30 PM was just not what I expected. I told the maid I was ok because I was tired and did not need the bed made at that time. Other than that--no complaints, recommend the hotel to others.

Room Tip: The higher the floor the better the view of the city.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo

Thank you for your great comments on the hotel and staff. If you're in the hospitality business, you should certainly be a nice person! Our staff really is special and we appreciate that you noticed. We apologize that we didn't service your room in a more timely fashion. Please know for the future that you can always give us specific time you'd like your room serviced and we'll handle it appropriately. Thanks for the feedback, we want a excellent score from you next time! Until then, safe travels!

Reviewed 19 April 2012

i used hotwire to book my reservation..smh... bad idea... hotwire messed my reservation up so bad that the manager & security came to my room & thought i commented fraud with a credit card. OMG.. i was so scared & confused. the manager (Brian C. Millinger) at the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, took great care of me & my neice... Brian Millinger & his team, Daniel-Dominique Linnemann were so patience & professional about the whole situation... we were hysterical, cause we're on a budget for our vacation!!!!! Brian even gave us a late check-out.... i love the sheraton hotels forever

Room Tip: all rooms are great....everything at the sheraton hotel are great
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends

We are so thankful that it all got worked out and that you enjoyed your stay with us. Brain and Daniel are really nice people and we're happy that they took such good care of you. We would love to have you back again soon and until then, safe travels!

Reviewed 19 April 2012

We booked our rooms on HotWire and were a little nervous because they were only $66. All worries evaporated when we stepped to the front desk to check in. The staff was amazing. The most friendly and attentive I have ever encountered. The hotel was immaculate and always smelled wonderful. Our rooms were clean and inviting, and the beds were very comfortable. They even surprised us with a delicious, fresh baked banana nut loaf on our second day. We ate breakfast buffet and were very pleased with it. My husband and I traveled with our two sons ages 14 and 9, and the staff made sure they felt like special guests too. We walked from the hotel to the Aquarium, World of Coca Cola, Centennial Park, CNN, and even back from the Varsity! We will definitely stay here on our next trip to the ATL!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

We greatly appreciate that you stayed at the Sheraton Atlanta with your family. It sounds like you were able to enjoy a lot of the great attractions and fun staff that downtown has to offer! It's really nice of you to post such a kind review; we love being called amazing! We hope to see you again soon especially since Alabama is so close to Atlanta - drive on over anytime. Until then, safe travels.

Reviewed 18 April 2012

i travel all over the midwest, southeast, and east coast so i get a little bit of everything. what sets excellent hotels apart is their ability to problem solve. this sheraton not only has a very upbeat and helpful staff, it has a manager, daniel linnemann, who really gets it. he listened well, excused himself to research the root cause, and came back with a fair solution. very refreshing.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2012

We're thrilled to have Daniel on our team and even more happy that he took great care of you. Thank you very much for recognizing him, we will be patting him on the back for a job well done. We greatly appreciate your business and the review! Safe Travels.